Reviews for Not Yours to Give
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I love this story. In fact, I love all of your stories. You are one of the best writers for Mission Impossible that I have ever seen. I love the plot, the way you write the characters, and the writing flow in general. I hope you continue writing these types of stories because you are amazing at writing them. You are awesome!
detectivejigsaw chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
Thank you for giving Benji his mind back; if you'd made the damage permanent, I would have been very cross with you. Do they really have a drug that can do that? If so...that's kind of creepy.
detectivejigsaw chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I *KNEW* Benji was probably going to get kidnapped or something!
detectivejigsaw chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Those last few lines with Benji and Brandt sound suspiciously like ominous foreshadowing, or dramatic irony...
DeweyDrops chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This was worth the wait! Well done, and I'm glad Benji's okay!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Awww! That was a great end of this story :)

Sad its over but a great story
CrazyBeaver chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I loved it! Thank you for posting and finishing this awesome story!
And no need to thank me - I'm always there for you just like you are always there for me. So thank YOU!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Don't worry about the wait, it happens lol XD

It was worth the wait though! It was an awesome chapter and i loved 'The Avengers' code names XD that made me laugh because i've been a bit of a fan girl over that at the moment lol

Anyway please update soon -
Margaret chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Oh yea! Benji's back!

Update soon!
CrazyBeaver chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Yay! At last you remembered! xDD And, coincidentally, Benji remembered, too xD I love this and you know it!
DeweyDrops chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Yay! Benji's getting better! Loved Brandt showing him all the photos. Can't wait to see what happens!
RuinNine chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Awwww man, this is sad! ;_; I'm really sorry it took me so long to read this! But getting my two lives, the new and the old one, to cooperate nicely with each other is harder than I thought. : But I loved this chapter very much!
Thank you! :)
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Oh no! Poor Benji! I hope they get him back to his old self :)

Please update when you can :)
CrazyBeaver chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Oh man, I love this so much! Poor Benji though... So messed up, so broken and frightened... This story is ah-mazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
AHH! Poor Benji! I hope the team can help him get his memory back!