Reviews for Don't Let Go
DakotaDurham chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was perfection!
magickell chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was great! Probably one of the most emotional stories I've seen dealing with their "separation". Great job!
Ohori chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Amazing story - you captured Donna so well, the pain of Harvey not fighting for her was tangible. Reading your story makes me sad (in a good way, if that makes sense) that I'm not a better writer ;)
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so awesome. Hearing the harsh truth from her sister has got to hurt but you really nailed this coversationand the emotions so perfectly, right down to the "stop imagining me naked" warning at the end. I don't know if the show will hit this subject now that Donna's back or show it l going back to normal but thank you for writin the after effects and so effectively and wonderfully written. Great work!
Jordan202 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
that was a brilliant story, I loved every line of it. So many emotions, so much angst, so much Harvey! Thanks for sharing it with us. I love stories so in character.
Burning Minatu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was really well done. Harvey was a bit out of character, as he would be in that situation with Donna. I enjoyed this story a lot since it gave a bit of insight of how Donna felt when she was fired. I really wished something like that had happened in the show! .

"Smiles go for miles." Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love how it's sad and painful but beautiful at the same time. Donna's phone conversation with her sister made me teary eyed. And the one with Harvey just hurts to read. Ha! Great story and thanks so much for sharing it with us. :)
MaursMill1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
thank u for this story...i was really upset with how Harvey DIDN'T fight to keep her in the show and even though i was extremely happy when he went to convince her to come back, the whole scene where he said 'i can't be me without you', i really felt like the producers/writers did an injustice to their friendship when they didn't show Harvey's fight to get her was implied but not really shown...but with ur story it really helped me to see that he did, and it may not be exactly how it happened BUT it helped :-) ...i didn't think about him going to see his father's grave as having anything to do with losing Donna but u made me think that it did and the part about him shouting at Jessica, yeah that cud have happened cuz Jessica said 'he wanted to do it himself' so i can see that happening...sorry this is soooo long lol, it was a good story, thank u :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
SO great. I love the emotion.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh dear, I cried! i cried so much reading this!
That was brilliant! Thanks for sharing it!
Saltair chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Everything I love about them! Their devotion to one another, regardless of whatever form their relationship takes, is just awesome. And as painful as some parts of this were to read, I loved this all the more for those moments. Excellent writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is so great !
JFJD chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I enjoyed the angst fest. The ending was bittersweet for me because Harvey still fell a bit short but it was a start.