Reviews for Magnetism!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I'm not a FlutterDash shipper (though I'll admit they'd make a cute couple), but I loved this story.
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Niceeeee
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
AMAZING! Purely amazing! I thought that you captured the way they talked and acted very very well! I loved how you made a background story for the both of them and made it not seem that it strayed away from the actual plot of the show. I loved this story! :) I think you did a really really GREAT job! I liked how you didn't make it cliche. Excellent job I love you seriously TT I cried
Cheeasofthegods chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I quwery, what would happen if somepony put both braclets at one?.. think about it.
Lazy chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Love the story
ana1332 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
awesome story!finally finished reading it.
Dr.scrf slendy chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
D.s ah. So ends anouther fan fic. S: aggred. D.s: come on it was good. S: your for getfull sometimes. D.s: oh,right. S: good bey.D.s : stuk up littel twit.
Slendercorn chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
If I had emoshons (or a face for that mater) I would be crying and feeling pity for dear fluttershy. But I can't.
Doctor scarf chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Cereul on fire,that happend to me once...and to Slendercorn I am not a woss!
Slendercorn chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Acording to my dear freind Doctor scarf this story is gitting kinda gross...the doctoers a woss in a scarf.
Slendercorn chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Richis bunny fury. Thats some sereusly bad ju ju.
Slendercorn chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
No...mum...I,I,I don't want to dress in style. Brovo souldin Brovo. If I were capabul of emoshon I would rolling on the floor. ha ha ha.
Doctor scarf chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
If I were a pegisis and I read that firest pharograph...POOMF.
Slendercorn chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I must addmet that was probaly the funnyest chapter I've ever read in one of these fanfics also I must coment on how real (losly uesed) your making this. If magic were real this would definetly be a way (if it dose happen) for two people/ponys to get to gether. For that I thank you. ( mentul note do not reac havic on shouldin's life)
Eddy13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
While I'm okay with MLP, the thought of crossing it with Lesness freaked me a little considering it's so innocent. Still, after reading your story, you've made me a FlutterDash fan, and if there are more stories like this coming, I'm keeping an eye on you.