Reviews for The Illustrator
humanoid73 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
I find one decent fan fiction to read, and then the writer loses inspiration. I might as well as read your other stories to make myself feel better.
Despite the fact that you aren't writing anymore, I'll admit, you're good. Scratch that - you're amazing I've read all your Aria and Ezra stories. I've read Falling Rose Petals, and I'll be brutally honest; Broken Reflections made me cry. I haven't read or watched The Reader, but this story gave me a fairly good idea what happens.
Anyway, even if you lose all inspiration, whatsoever, I'll still come back and read the chapters again and again, just to make myself feel better.
Thank you for the amazing stories you've written.
- Z
lettherebelove0721 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Don't worry! Pretty Little Liars is a huge show and it can get to the best of us. I support your Titanic fan fictions, but if you can't think of anything, don't hurt yourself trying to come up with ideas. Just stick to what you can do, and what you want to do.

Much love,
Your biggest fan
addine995 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
That means you're not updating? :( It's such a pity, I was really intrigued by this story, it seemed so original, and yes, I'm dying to see what would have happened next :D
CFD chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I bet Jack and Lydia would be an arrange marriage. Anyone bet yes or no?
God of Gamblers chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
SHIT!
MashPotatoeSquishBanana chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Ooh please update soon! I like this story
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This prologue was extremely confusing to me. Perhaps you could focus on one aspect in the prologue and then move on to something else in the next chapter?
Clementine McFly chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
This story is beautiful... Please keep going?
titaniacsrule chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Love this fic. U. R. A. Goddess!
Lola chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Loved it!
Beaufale chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Aw, this is so cute
Bohemian Anne chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I'm intrigued by this story. I hope you continue it.

Regarding your author's note: I don't think it's inappropriate to appreciate The Reader at all. It's a very well-written and thought-provoking book and film.
Beaufale chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm confused
Moment For Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Really amazing and well written. Cannot see where you go with this one. I am excited to see what will happen already. Update soon.
EvilAngel97 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Heeyy, another story!(:

Wonderful, dahling, just wonderful! I can't wait to read more!(: Update soon!

Bri