Reviews for Her saving people thing
Aladdinina Magi chapter 3 . 11h ago
Ashlíng
harukadesu00 chapter 12 . 4/9
Ashlíng.
cagna chapter 12 . 4/9
harry please though ill read either.
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 4/8
You should've just had her obliviate him.

Is there any particular reason, beyond moving plot in a way that would force her into the Avengers, that she didn't?

He intruded. ANd then proceeded to snoop around and essentially try to uncover her secrets.

It would've been far too easy to obliviate him of the knowledge that she exists. Yet her only concern is that he thinks her accomplishments are due to science, not magic.
gred and feorge chapter 13 . 4/7
ashling
sad sabrin chapter 13 . 4/7
harry harry harry please
please update soon
I love the Ashling/Bruce pairing! I'm not a big fan of slash and I won't read it, but you're the writer. It's really up to you. I don't see why you couldn't write both if it makes you happy. I like the ideas and the first chapter you had for the slash and I don't see why they can't be used for Ashling. I also love the idea of Ashling and Bruce raising Teddy. Good luck!
chocoholic6otaku chapter 13 . 4/7
What I would love is for Ashling's story to be continued, AND for there to be a rewrite for a slash! I think it would be interesting to see how each version of "Harry" interact differently with similar events occurring.
Tomtakahic chapter 13 . 4/7
Ashling sorry not a fan of reading slash
TheSciurusPilot chapter 13 . 4/7
The poll isn't up yet.

I think a rewrite would be interesting, however it should be posted separately. Have two stories going on at the same time might sound difficult but I think it would be easy enough when they'll be so similar.
kurai bara chapter 13 . 4/7
i have no problems with slash, infact sometimes i quite enjoy it. so if you want to make the story slash i say go for it. although i was beginning to enjoy the character ashling. on another note im Pro Bruce in a Relationship. so have fun rewriting your story. Hero Complex.
Alexpuppy789 chapter 13 . 4/7
Ashling, is what I vote for.
rosebud90 chapter 9 . 4/7
I like it like is Ashley