Reviews for Is It Wrong For Me To Love You?
SaiyanEpicness chapter 1 . 1/16
This is great! Except I feel Mister Dark might be out of character. Depends, really; is it the original Mister Dark or the Teensie fanboy Ales Mansay? The shadowiness says the former but the dialogue says the latter.
Zani99 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
D'aww! This is so cute! :3 Are you gonna write chapter 4 soon? (;
samantha chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Your story is great I can not wait to read the sequel
Katarina Sfar chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Wow, good job! Can't wait for part 4! (8
Seattle Fox chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I wonder if Mr. Dark will bring back Dark Rayman, Rayman could even save Emily from drowning, and she could awake upon seeing him perform mouth to mouth resuscitation. Just some ideas, I hope you don't give up on the story.
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I think this story is awesome! I like how you made Rayman sweet, funny and caring. Please write more!
S.R.J.S. Fangirl from PL chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
That Emily reminds me of myself when I was 11 years old. I fell in love with Raysucker, but a few years later, I started to be bored with him. Now I'm his Anti-Fangirl and the S.R.J.S. Fangirl Nr.1!
There's no way I'm gonna back to this Big nosed Idiot, again.
Senkawolf chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Huh they both posted...sorry we didn't see that...sorry anyway can't wait till another chapter ( if your gonna do another chapter) so yeah hope you like our idea ;D
Senkawolf chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Well I've already sent this but it didn't post so ill do it again I love this story it's really funny and corny it's a good quality to put in a lot of story's this is one me and my friend came up with anyway so add another human girl the background of her story is that she was taken from her home by Mister dark aswell but she escaped and hid for a really long time Mister dark gave up and went after another human ok so she wears a black hooded cloak with a pair of jeans and a long sleeved dark blue shirt she carries a huge black bow with some black-grey arrows and she has been liveing in the area near Lys home for a really long time when she heard that Mister dark had caught another human his reasons for this she knew aswell what he wanted to do with rare human essence anyway there are 2 differet idea we came up with now she is take to Mister dark then she gets saved by this girl or Emily wakes up near a fire camp with the girl looking keeping a look out with have thought of 3 names that would suit this charcter we have chosen Imogen,Tala or my username Senka. Emily adventuring looking for Rayman with Imogen,Tala or Senka should be Abel to cover up a long story which changes from Rayman to Emilys POV (point of view for those who don't know) about what there doing and how the feeling what you do with this new character is completty up to you we don't care as long as she gets added we're happy, you din have to but it's a good idea

-Senkawolfs friends
Senkawolf chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I have an idea ok add another human and archer like person so what happenes is when she is kidnapped she wakes up next morning near a camp fire and there another human (make sure it's a girl) she is in huge pain and this other girl has a large bow which she got from Ly and she was kidnapped from mister dark before Emily but she has been in hiding for a long time and she misses her family too but she likes it in the glade of dreams she takes Emily back to Rayman who is in a huge panic from her missing then takes her leave but is persuaded to stay and help them destroy Mister Dark so that should be interesting to add another human but its a good idea she wears a black hooded cloak with a pair of jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt I'm thinking of a name something like Imogen, Tala or my username Senka there some nice names and they should suit the character just fine I don't know why I've said that but I think it would just do it for me and other people so plz do it its a good idea and good ideas should not go to waste so plz do it I want to see the next chapter of this one soon :D
RaymanFan chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
AAAAAAWWWWW! That was so cute! Make more! Make more!
finalefighter6 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
sweet your back *does happy dance*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Please post more!I love it!:)
Punkcat17 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
i'm sorry lol this will be the last time i repost it XD thank you both for reviewing again and i hope you reviewmy other story that i have yet to post. again sorry )
Seattle Fox chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Great second chapter, Globox was hilarious and the scene of Murphy is like the 3rd game, which has him more comedic. Maybe the teensies can open the pathway to begin their expedition to Mr. Dark's trial.