Reviews for A Habit of Fainting
Cinnamon Clover chapter 1 . 1/23
Funny.
Thornsword chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Haha this is a cute and funny Flinx one shot. Good job. Go get yourself a doughnut.
PercyJacksonWillKickYourButt chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love it, but why does it have SeeMore as a main character? He wasn't in it at all... That is, of course, unless this is unfinished...
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hahahahahhaha they fainted! Hahahaha by her being pregnant!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahihihihihihihihih ihiheeeehehehehhahahahahhaha hhahahah
The llamaoverlor chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
SilentSnowLeopardNinja
These are his BLOOD PARENTS
Barry Allen and Iris Allen are his legal guarduans and his aunt/uncle _
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
When the hell did wally's folks turn into arrogant assholes?
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOL Loved it! It will be Cool if u updated or continue making Flinx stories :)
MaryMacDiggs chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hahaha aww I love this story :D It waz really great :) I wish there was a sequel or second chapter to this :)
Shadows of Tofu chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Super duper cute! I've read somewhere that Wally does not get along with his parents, so their disapproval of Jinx was something I can see coming. Lovely how you ended, Jinx is sure in a bind now, three Wests unconscious. Lovely, absolutely lovely!
Vicopolis997 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cute story!
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
XD
That was funny!

I just noticed a few errors in punctuation - dialogue punctuation.

[''It is furnished.'' Lucky said.] You need a comma instead of a period after furnished [''It is furnished,'' Lucky said.] so it will become a complete sentence. There were others like this throughout.

You also need spaces after ellipsis if they are preceeding a word. Like this:
[''Right? What do you-...oh.'' He smiled. ''Okay. No, wait...'' His eyes widened. ''Oh...wow...'']

should be: [''Right? What do you-... oh.'' He smiled. ''Okay. No, wait...'' His eyes widened. ''Oh... wow...'']

Other than that, I think you did a great job depicting Wally's parents. I love the fainting scene. :D