Reviews for It Started With A Picture
i miss this fic
Will there be more to this story?! I’m obsessed! You are such a great writer!
Celeste002 chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
I remember reading this story while I was in class as a junior. Now I’m 22 and I’m still re-reading over and over hoping for an update. Please update!

*side note: It was said once in a chapter that sue dose fridge checks or something and that’s why Quinn said she shouldn’t put up a picture of Finn and her, but what about now that they are living together? Won’t they get caught then? Dying to see how that all will go.
Gleefan1129 chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
Update please
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
OH please come back and complete this. It's top five all time. Please please
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2017
I was just enjoying this story when I realised it was unfinished, what a shame as I loved the Finn , Puck , Quinn and Rachel interactions . I can understand why you never finished it !
Than you as finchel will always live on in out hearts .
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
Please finish writing this story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2016
Love this story would love to see how it ends, I hope you get the chance to finish this
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
I still hold a small bit of hope in me that you'll update this someday, so PLEASE
khazrn43 chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
I wish you finish this story. I know love few gets in the way and somethings have to take a back seat but the reviews and follows should tell ythe u people are here waiting for you to complete it. I'd finish for you if you'd let me. I'd follow your outline and what you wanted for this story. Or you could just finish your wonderful story
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
GrandmaGoodwitch39 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Over 600 reviews for your story - wow! That should tell you how much of a pleasure it is to read and how many people are invested in it and would like to see it continued to its end. Please consider completing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I love this story and I do hope you continue it someday soon
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Great story I hope you plan on finishing this soon! Would love to read a great ending
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
I love this story I hope you get a chance to finish this maybe you can give 1 more chapter to finish it off thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
will you please update this?