Reviews for Forgotten love
eternal vampire chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Excellent story. I just. Found it and couldn't. Stop reading. It. Sabrina was always. My favorite angel. I look forward. To your next story. Take care
LAEyeball chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Well well! It's a great ending! We got rid of Doug the Thug and Bri is back on form! I am so very pleased you continued, Obsi! You just need to have a little faith in yourself... find your creative feet here and... keep on trucking!

And Catalonia ... a special place huh?! Es verdad - todos los dias, los suenos se pueden hacer realidad!

I totally look forward to more CA from you Obsi ... just ... be yourself here and feel free to express yourself! We are a great community and truly welcome everyone who genuinely wish to carry on the CA fic legend! Oh and by the way ... I love your avatar here...thanks for giving us a glimpse of yourself! So when you can... another CA fic is definitely welcome!
;-)
Vorr de Ville chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Short little chapters but great little story. Thanks for the tale and I hope that you're planning another. Apologies if I've not been here for every chapter, but rest assured I've certainly been keeping up.
Great to have you on board. :)
Lilikap chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
yay yaaaay Bri's back! Hope you write something else soon! ;) see ya!
LAEyeball chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
Yes Bri! Way to go! The very first place ...to try! Ah nicely done Obsi...go go! Cant wait for next chapter...n thanks for posting so quickly...wish i cud do same! ;-)
LAEyeball chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
Ah...Obsi...I see ... Where this has led...and...where it might be going... Well done! Again...you are really catching the characters and at the same time...entertaining us with your plot... But phew...am so glad we are rid of...Doug the Crud! ;-)
Lilikap chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
hmmmm! Nice twist
LK chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
Exactly what I would want in Bri's place... three noisy folk sniffing and crying all over like I'm dead... come oooon get yourselves together
LAEyeball chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
Aw...nice...touching scenes here Obsi. I get how you convey everyones feelings here. Poor Bri... She always does the reckless stuff...leaving Kelly N Kris to pick up the pieces. lets hope... There's enough of Bri to pick up...and... They can carry on together...somehow... Well done here! ;-)
LAEyeball chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Doug...face... Bovvered... Squashed...smashed Bri...end of Crud...bovvered...face... ... I aint bovvered! Heh heh heh! Well done Obsi...nice way to take out Cruddy Doug the Psycho Mug! I like dis chapter! ;-)
LAEyeball chapter 23 . 10/19/2012
Omg am sorry have missed these updates...gah... I checked in some days ago...i guess i just missed this sorry Obsi...but again...well done...Bri needs to really stuff it to Doug the Crud! Ooooh how I hate him!
LK chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
NOW... are you... NUTS BRI?!
LK chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Whats on Bri's mind huh?! Write soon! What happened?!
LAEyeball chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
So...Doug the Crud...jeepers i hate him ... Really is a sicko psycho...oh mg he's gonna get it when Bri finally gets the chance! I love the way you've worked Dougs character...well done and keeo this up! Good work buddy! ;-) cant wait for update! :-)
Lilikap chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
a very good escape plan. stuff is beginning to darken for Sabrina... I wonder what she's gonna do