Reviews for High School Games
This story is so good, but focus on your own personal life before the story
EmilyTheShade chapter 45 . 12/27/2015
Hi there! I just finished reading your 44 chapter and The 45th (please update) I was just wondering when you update could pm maybe? And don't worry I hate nicki too and what your YouTube channel name I can't seem to find I it anywhere except for that intimidatingly beautiful, whoever was singing in that oks has a really nice voice! Please update soon and PM back when you can thanks, I just really can't right for the next update, rhyme not intended.
TheMockingjayLives100 chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
aww...
Kaliope13 chapter 45 . 1/3/2015
are you still gonna come back and update
Guest chapter 45 . 12/11/2014
Hey u are an amazing writer um u might think I creepy or have no life or something but I just read this entire thing today I have the flu so... ya anyway there are a lot of high school fan-fic's and this has got to be in my top ten's there is not "killing ur self" or "the mean girl kidnapps peeta" or weird unmormal things like that u are amazing and i love the outline I hope u write more I really enjoy them!
Guest chapter 45 . 3/7/2014
I understand about the studying. *sigh*
Guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
You are bbbriilliant!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
Your own stories are adorable!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
A bit short but I don't mind one tiny but
bit
Guest chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
You are a star just the way you are!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
This has a lot of swearing in it! I'm twelve but don't worry I have heard MUCH worse!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I always knew Cato was a bit... Unstable but would he kill anyone, the answer is yes! He killed like five people in the hunger games, he is one mixed up dude!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I love that you are using quotes from the book! I 3 that!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awwwww! This is so sweet I'm going to have a sugar rush!