Reviews for Ringer: Life for rent
Serenity312 chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
I loved the ending! Such a sweet ending after all the craziness! Unique plot. I enjoyed reading this. SerenaxDarien forever! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Your grammar and spelling is horrific! You seriously need to retread your stories before you post them. Sometimes I'm reading a sentence and I have to try to figure out what you're trying to say. That is ridiculous. Get a beta/ editor or something. But please fix this story.
Vchanny chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Ah, now I get why you posted this here.

I think it's an interesting idea. What genre will it be? Mystery? Some sort of suspense/thriller?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Keep it coming.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Wow! What a story.
Keep it on!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
awwww
Lina2121 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Wow. You finally did it. really liked it, but you scarred me a bit in the middle. I thought that Mina died. Thank you for the very nice story.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Keep it coming.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
PLEEEASE CONTINUE I NEED U
mangamania chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Plz dnt tell me Serena dies, plz! Plz update asap!
nessa chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
OMG OMG OMG WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! THIS IS SO GOOD! YOU WRITE BEAUTIFULLY...CANT WAIT!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Goodness I hope that Darien and Kun made it in time and that Serena doesn't die from her wounds.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
Vchanny chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Another cliff hanger! Ah! I see you cleared up the Darien and the girls being siblings thing. And, honestly, I think it's great that the girls took care of the situation, instead of being rescued. I wonder how they will handle Mr. DeVeene now?
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
whoa, what happened at the end there? did Mina accidentally shoot her sister or did she actually shoot the killer and Serena passed out from pain? please update soon