Reviews for On The Slopes
Fullmetal Kekkaishi chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I love the story it's great. It was really cute/sweet and funny. I really like the part where Gilbert was trying to tell Roderich that he had a crush on him.
Anovia chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Potter's puppet pals! This is sooooo cute! I love it!
PsylanceSimons chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Oh wow I love your story! It so sweet and romantic! I can also tell that you are a very talented writer, and I hope to see more of your writing :D
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Aaaaawwww! *O* This was so cute!
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
*bursts into weird fangirl giggle/convulsions*
Aaaaaaaawkwaaaaaaaard.
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OMG POTTER PUPPET PALS! :3 I'm pretty sure I want to marry you now. Jk, but SERIOUSNESS. I need to re-watch all those vids now... XD
DragonBallZcat chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
whyyy is there RusAme... wefugeunvidbnwhc
otherwise than that this chaper was cute.
NoirGrimoir chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Loved it! You really wrote my favorite Hetalia pairing well! The flip on the usual 'positions' was unexpected and enjoyable. I look forward to more stuff from you, I think I'll check out your other PruAus fics!
AsianCutie93 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Yay! I love how even though this is an Alternate Universe fanfic, they are still in-character. Also... I squealed just a little when I saw the implied Russia/America. Not going to lie.
M chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for this!
bye sora chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I do like them being homely :)
it sounds crappy but I do enjoy the domesticity of couples on stories :)

I am sorry I took so long to read this but is amazing as ever! *nods*

fuck self promotion! *nods* WE ALL ARE SELF PROMOTING HERE! laughs and winks*

You convert us to the pleasures of pruaus... *nods* true story bro!
bye sora chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
''Oh, that's a quality pair of skis you got there but I would prefer you to show me your ski pole!'' *wiggles eyebrows*
damn... I thought it would be a good flirt XD

may I say that your kisses are hot? *wait.. not yours but the ones you write now that I realise I sounded creepy!*
*laugh*
I'll stop!
I love top Austria but I giggled aloud when they were caught by Francis XD *I'm a pervert*

awwwwwwwww
you are so sweet! *hugs and rolls with you*
denise134 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
-grin- One of the cutest PruAus' I've read in awhile. I love this story and am pleased it turned into a behemoth of a three shot! Keep up the writing!
Animaegan chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Yay random RusAme!
mikeyheta chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love your writing style! I mean, some people need to learn how to use a comma! And nice PPP reference! Bothah!