Reviews for A Father's Presence

Ouch...
Chibi Vongola chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I hate that bastard Iemitsu but I love the story
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Why can't it be longer?! Haha, great fic.
otaku908 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Grrr...you MUST have SUCH amazing Iemitsu-bashing stories...damn you...though, I do love them ._. curses. I curse you for making these arg, you shall turn my standards much higher!
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, both this one and a child's innocence made me cry. I always kinda expect more forgetting that they're one shots. I love these "stuns had a difficult childhood" stories. The underlying plot holes for his family in the anime are always kinda bothering me since the story is focusing more on his mafia life. But I love these fabrics of yours.
Waldo's Rin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was so amazing... and sad, amazingly sad? While I was reading this, I thought:
"I have to be here for the Vongola Family!"
"Yes, family now go spend time with your own".
Thank you!
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i love your stories the most
i'm usually not into angst but yours are just soo good that i can't stop myself from loving it
Nightmare's Death chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Iemitsu deserved that big time. Good luck with your other stories. :3
hn.slowpoke chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
True. Don't underestimate a child. They might be smaller in size and less knowledgeable than adults. But they can feel hurt just the same.

Can't say that it was short but sweet. more like 'short but bitter'... and I like it ;)

You really have a knack for angst and drama. You manage to portray emotions really well. I had a marathon reading of your stories, and I have to say, my brother must have been weirded out seeing me crying a lot in quick successions. Did I mention he kept on playing songs like "Good time" out loud? Sweet irony, party music keeps on playing while I cry here in my corner w/ dark clouds above me. hahaha

Nice! :3
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That's sad...
FormerAccount chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You know... I really hate your one-shot, because each time, I don't have enough !
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It brings tears to my eyes. I really should stop reading all the agnst stories regarding Tsuna...nah I'll keep reading them. Love the picture of Izaya though. _
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Indeed. I do understand how painful it must have been for Tsuna to have a childhood or life without a father by his side. I admit that this fanfic dumbfounded and stunned me with shock. It was really blunt and straightforward and I like it that way. It was awesome.
I feel like Iemitsu never really knew how Tsuna feels He doesn't deserve Tsuna at all.
Thanks for the fanfic author-san.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »