Reviews for Seal of Bond
It's been 5 years. can we PLEASE get an update? or at least and explanation on WHY there is no updates?
HRTG1027 chapter 3 . 2/16
Can't wait for the next chapter! XD
VermilionShade chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
This is SO amazing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
This so amazing! Please update soon!
SakuraHeicho - Whitekitty44 chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
I LOVE IT!
supernaturalreader21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I love this story! Please update soon
Maru33 chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Great story please update soon
naruita14 chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
j'ai adoré.
j'espère qu'il y auras une suite
astrid.fumeng chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Are you gonna publish next chapter soon?
If not wy?
Is Naruto gonna tell everyone that Itachi is a s-rank Shoukanjuus or hide that detail?
Razska'spromise chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Please just one more chapter. I want to read people reaction when they realize Naruto didn't lie about the seal and formed a bond with a mega powerful Shoukanjuu.
astrid.fumeng chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This story has one of the best potentials i have seen, so Pleas update.
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Please, please write next chapter this story is amazing. I love it
Zyk chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Wow, this plot is really interesting! I'm hooked. Naruto wanting a Shoukanjuu because he wanted a friend and partner is really him. The Naruto you've written really highlights his character such as when he decided not to seal the Onba. I look forward to how Itachi and Naruto will continue to interact.
oxygenate chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
I love this fic so much... it has a lot of potential! I checked your profile and saw that you're still updating... I know a lot of other reviewers have said this but would you pretty please update? even if it's a short chapter? it's pretty hard to find a decently written much less an awesome ItaNaruIta fic like this nowadays. I look forward to how you'll flesh out the pairings. so far I love the characterisation and the world-building, it'll be wonderful to see more. I'd also like to know why Naruto let those guys bully him, since it's kinda OOC for canon-Naruto. and what happened to his parents? I'd like to know what Minato and Itachi's relationship were like, too. how long is the life span of a shoukanjuu? I mean, the Sannin were old enough to be in Naruto's textbook. and what will happen when Naruto grows old? would Itachi grow older with him too? I would be really glad to read Naruto and Itachi's interactions with each other. is there a relationship between Itachi and Sasuke? at first I thought the Uchiha would be some kind of shoukanjuu clan, but Sasuke was in Naruto's clan. well, love this fic! really really reaaaally would be happy if you'd update XD
AlucardChick101 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I love this! Please update.