Reviews for Seal of Bond
Fiorea chapter 3 . 5/13
This story is fantastic! I love how you've written all of your characters and scenes. Your writing is descriptive but to-the-point and action-oriented, which makes it easy to visualize and immerse myself into. It's been a while since I found a story that really got me thinking and excited, and I'm so curious about what will happen next.

I'll update Escape Artist if you update Seal of Bond ;)
(jk jk, I've been trying to write chapter 19 for the last 2 years. It's getting there slowly...)
Aliaissa chapter 3 . 4/3
I can't wait for another chapter!
fanficreader.com chapter 3 . 3/30
This story is amazing!
I love Itachi as a character but I'm totally taken by your idea of tamers and summons!
Please update!*puppy dog eyes*
*virtual hug*
By by :)
XYZ27 chapter 3 . 3/20
I reallc enjoy it and can't wait to see how the relationship between Naruto and Itachi as well as the villagers will grown.
Please update soon :)
wolfcalled chapter 2 . 2/24
I just found this stories and I enjoyed it bit I would love for you to up date it. Thank you
Name Goes Here chapter 3 . 1/29
Beautiful! I love the way you write and the story is just so good!
Mirage chapter 3 . 1/2
love this Story, absolutely great
i find it really interesting with the hunt for a Partner, like the inuzuka clan with there Dogs, but with other beings. and that they have diferent classes.
And that Naru finds or bether is found by one of the strongest and saved, and that Itachi wants him as Partner, that will so good for him, and nobody can try to say he cheated (but i think Sakura and Inu bitch and those bullys will still try, and Iruka will only hear what they say...but Kakashi and the Hokage will put atleast the teacher in there place and wash a bit there heads...), and when, then i think they learn to know Ita's bad side now the bullys get a bad time and poor Little Naru an grow and get stronger without fairing for his life or health from mean civilist or bullys...as he has somebody to teach him and has his back...and someday even a lover

the only Thing i find sad is that Naruto is not friends with Shikamaru and Shoji, they where friends with him and not mean to him as others.

i really cant wait to read more of your Story, please come back soon and write more chapters and a end to your Story, love this idea_

its now jan 2015 please come back to write more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Please update I want to see everyone's faces when they meet Itachi. Love the story so far.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Oh please write more! this story is too good to stop here! i desperately wish to know what happens next! It has been well over a year since the last update. PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Carnival Poet chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I've just read the story for the first time. It's not my usual interest but I must say that I like it and the concept. Was wondering if there was plans for an update? Or should I count this and done and continue on my merry way?

-thanks
FigmentsoftheImagination chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ive read this story so many times as I await for it to update and I am surprised as this story never fails to entertain me. I truly cannot wait for your next update. XD back to rereading this beautiful work.
Korregidora chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Awww can't wait for more! I really enjoyed where this was going. :)
kurofai-fan1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
So naruto created a new type of seal by accident?
Tsukiyo69 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Whoa ! That is some incredible AU you created ! I like the concept of Sceal Master and co.
And the particular relationship between Naruto and Itachi. I wonder why the villagers seem to dislike the blond... Is the Ky├╗bi a Kekai Genkai like Shukaku is ? If so shouldn't he be Naruto's first summoning beast ?
But I prefer that Itachi is. :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter !
anonymous1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I hope you can continue this story soon, charm me