Reviews for Rerun
psychovampgurl chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
They are really ooc. Is it because of your storyline?
psychovampgurl chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
It was good but how is he back in time? San Fran? Buffy pregnant? So lost.
psychovampgurl chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I am soo confused...read this chp twice and i still dont get it.
McPastey chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Can't Wait for more! Thank you!
Rihannon chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I'm ejoying this a lot. Looking forward to the next part. :)
darkeyesgirl chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
yes anothe chapter thank you
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Oh, such a good ending. I know they didn't actually have many scenes together, but I really dig the Tara and Spike dynamic.

I really cant wait to see where how you are going to handle this.

Ps. The Spike and Faith scenes remain quietly awesome.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Tara would be the girl to go to. Willow would try some magical fix for everything she saw. Tara won't jump to that solution. Besides that even though he has his soul another person acting as a conscious for him would be good.
S1r3h chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I don't think Anya would be able to keep a secret this big, at least not without someone to stop her from blurting it out. I love Anya, but she is really blunt. One thing I love about her is that she doesn't keep secrets.
J10101 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I just want to say, that even at only four chapters, this is already the best BTVS story I have read. I really hope you coninue writing this.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I doubt Anya will hold out for long. It's just too good of a secret to tell!
MarisAres chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Excellent story please update again soon.
ladymirth chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I like this story so far. You write well, and the dialogue especially flows smoothly, although sometimes I get the idea that you're not entirely sure what to do with Buffy. I like the Spike-Faith dynamic and the scenes from the future (present?) the best. Mostly because I agree with Spike's perspective...I think Buffy began to genuinely care about Spike and even love him after he got his soul, but there was just too much history behind them, she was just too weary and wounded to ever love him the way he wanted her to love him. I do think Buffy felt an infinite amount of trust and tenderness toward him, but I don't think Slayers are built to have happy relationships.

I like how cautiously Spike is approaching the do-over timeline, but I have a couple of quibbles:

1. I'm not a fan of how gentle and un-soulless!Spike-like he's trying to be, to try and get in Buffy's good graces early. The spitting, sniping "I-hate-you-bitch-die-in-hell-God-your-hair's-pretty" "you're-an-evil-disgusting-serial-killer-and-I want-to-do-you-so-much-I-want-to-kill-you" dynamic of the early days Spuffy was something I loved and now things are just way too copacetic. Plus, this was in the days when Buffy thought Spike was upto no good if he so much as sneezed, so the good-guy act would only serve to make her even more suspicious, esp given the last time he was "on her side" he tried to feed them all to Adam.

2. The whole "treating me like a dog" thing. Oh, the world's smallest violin strikes again. Working with the Sccobs or not, Soulless Spike is an unrepentant murderer and a rapist who earned his rep by driving freaking railroad spikes through his victims skulls and killing Slayers, who turned her ex-boyfriend, allied with her only out of self-interest and left her to be killed by Angelus, came back only to bash Xander's head in and threaten to drive a broken bottle into Willow's face, cruelly taunted and nearly killed her over the Gem of Amarra, tortured Buffy's beloved by driving hot pokers into him and after the Scoobie Gang had given him sanctuary and mercy after his run-in with the Initiative (after he tried to turn Willow!), still betrayed them to Adam. Also, up until Spike's unexpected selflessness in S5, vampires were depicted as sadistic killers who were incapable of feeling any noble emotion. The Scoobies might have been wrong to blow hot and cold on Spike in S6, but up till the fight against Glory, they owed nothing to Spike and was nothing but merciful in allowing him to live, considering they had no clue he had any redeeming qualities. I would have expected Buffy to laugh in his face after that speech.

I don't mean to discourage you, because honestly I wouldn't bother arguing my case if I thought you were a lesser writer. I can't count how many times I've gotten involved in what seemed like a promising story when the author started waxing about the poor defenceless Master vampire socially persecuted by a bunch of college-age kids. Or said that Riley was worse than Hitler for daring to stake Spike. Or made Buffy repentant for being so discriminating about dating unsouled demons as opposed to college guys. These from well-received Spuffy authors too! The "speshul crazy" button goes off and I click on the back button without a word in these cases, but I think you're a really promising, intelligent-sounding writer, so wanted to leave my two cents, for what it's worth.

One other thing. I don't know whether this was actually mentioned somewhere in Jossverse, but the commonly accepted fan explanation for why Spike still carries the scar from his fight with the Chinese Slayer is that her blade had been blessed one. Of course, I don't think the scars from holy water or crosses are permanent on vamps, so I don't know how much this explains things. Props to the writers for writing that in though, when they could have just shrugged and said "Spike got his trademark scar because James Marsters nearly got his ass killed fighting back during a mugging". :D
S1r3h chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I love the fic.
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet.
I always have loved time travel!fics.
Please continue.
Masrowan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like the story, but descendants or predecessors?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »