Reviews for Rerun
Masrowan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like the story, but descendants or predecessors?
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Pretty good so far, I almost didn't keep going (bad habit of min, I read the first 100 or so words and if it doesn't grab me I'm done) but I'm glad I kept going.

I am about 8 months new to the BTVS fandom and I'm a sucker for a time travel fic so I look forward to seeing how you handle this.

By the way, the Faith and Spike convo where they're talking about Buffy was particularly strong.
Britany chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Yay! I love Time Travel fics! This is interesting!
spiked-love chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Good story, but you still haven't told how he got sent back. The timeline is a bit confusing, but li,king it so far.
Also, what was his wish to the demon guy that he couldn't give him?
SeaPea chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I appreciate the exposition! Spike handled things well this second time around

You might want to consider posting this at Spuffy Realm or Elysian Fields - you'll get most of the Spuffy fans there.
SeaPea chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love time travel fics so this intrigues me, but I do hope there will be some exposition coming soon. He's already back in time and I have no idea how.
Sayan83 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Awesome chapter, I love how you write Spike, very much like I imagined him to be in that situation. But don't forget he's still a fighter and a cooky one at that.
Sayan83 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great Start, I want to see where you go with it.
McPastey chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I really like this story! I can't wait to see where you take it. Thank you for taking the time to write it!
darkeyesgirl chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
love the second chapter! can't wait for the next ! please update soon!
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love it ! can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loved your A/N

I'm a big fan of do-over fics so this should be interesting, hard to tell if the voice is right because we don't have much to go on with a sane soulful spike.

There was a hint here: "Wait," Buffy said in a stern voice, slightly irritated by Spike's immaturity. "Is that why you left? Because I….hurt you feelings that night?"

That maybe Buffy was a time traveler as well, because Season 5 Buffy, not so sure Spike had feelings.
garnetgitana01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Liked what I read so far and can't wait to see where you take it. Are you going to explain how Spike was able to travel back in time in the next chapter or so?
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3