Reviews for The Authors' Alliance
CatKkit chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Hey, this is an update: it turns out that the author of this story has lost the password for this account. It may be found later, though.
CatKkit chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I love this story so much. You are creating such vivid charaters with your writing. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ein Sof Ish chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Character development check, plot thickening check, respect for continuing this fic despite life check.

keep up the good work, I can't wait till my oc gets in again.
LudicrousBalderdash chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Amazing hehe. I have an iPod now so... Mobile reviieeeww! Party in ze land of Minecraft? :D I wAs playing minecraft earlier today ironically enough. CAKE EVERYTHING. If you put Kuro in the next chapter she needs to spawn cake everywhere XD
Keep writing!
If you're on the East coast too then don't let Sandy get you!
Enzeru
Archsage12 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Sorry for taking a while to review, I was feeling cruddy XD

Anyways, your writing seems to have improved since last chappy :D Congrats! I love yer writing style, and I'm super excited for MINECRAFT (I love that game...)

Anyhoo, no typos (that I could see), and the humour you incorporated was nice :) AWESOEM JOB!

Archsage :D
reven228 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
minecraft? you mean the land full of creepers, skeletons, zombies, and ENDERMEN! great chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next one. Keep goin and stay golden
Stationary Stars chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
If you take so long to update ever again, YOU WILL DIE

Good job though
7gjdhdn elkcxnelov.xlod chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Haha oh Henry. You nailed him perfectly. Although I have to say my favorite part was when Kitty transformed into her bow and just clattered uselessly to the ground. I don't think I should have laughed as hard as I did... And yay! I get to see more OCs! I've DEFINATELY heard of Minecraft, but I barely know anything too in depth. *Sigh* I guess I should go do some research or something now. Okay please update soon!
Raging Akuma D chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Nice chapter, the party sound like it gonna be fun for everyone, but wonder if any party crasher will appear
7gjdhdn elkcxnelov.xlod chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I really like the Mirror Room. I think of it as very elegant almost. And I think that was very freative of you! *virtual thumbs up and cookie!* I think I'll submit an OC but I'll read all of the chapters first. And thanks for this one because I was just like 0.0 on the 1st one. I thin I understood a little... but yeah anyways thanks for explaining and prob expect a PM from me soon. Like later or some other time soon.
TjWolfGurl chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Keep it up. Cant wait to see if my OCs got accepted, even if they didn't, ima still read this story, It rocks!
Stationary Stars chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Wow! I liked this! xD I love OHSHC! xD

I can't wait to see when Remi comes along too!

All in all, great chapter! Nice job Key-chan!
reven228 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
another great chapter, nice to see the host club's reaction to the AA. Hope to see more of this story soon, keep goin and stay golden
kitsunelover300 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I don't know who I feel worse for, Kitty for being shot with what seemed to be an arrow or Ai for having to wear that ridiculous dress. I'm actually surprised that Kyoya didn't question the scars that litter her body, or the other host members for that matter. I can't wait to see if they find out about her horns or not. Maybe for later, maybe in the Bleach universe or something.

Great chapter and update soon!
Raging Akuma D chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Nice chapter, another member met, wonder if the enemy gonna attack them again, i gonna pm you a villain if ya want