Reviews for What's Your Number?
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Too funny! Fred's gas chasing off the Wolverine, hahaha.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! *gasp* lol *pant* OMG That is too freaking funny. LOLOLOLOLOL XD LOVE IT! Bwahahahahaaa! This is awesome. I soo hope there is another in the works. lol _
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
*snorts, falls to ground laughing uncontrollably* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*30 mins later*

*finally calms down. Sits up and looks at the Brotherhood and X-Men* ok. I gotta know. What levels are Logan, Alex (Scott's brother AKA Havok), Ray (newbie called Berserker), and the Acolytes' levels!? *grinning like an insane scientist*
Kurt: *squeals and hides behind Todd* IM SCARED! PROTECT MEEEEE!
Todd: *does a superhero pose* Dont worry, yo! I'll protect ya, Sugar- ER I MEAN FUZZ-BUTT! *blushes lightly but keeps the protective stance in front of Kurt*
Everyone: whispers: did anyone else catch him saying "Sugar" before he corrected himself? *all nods*

In Background:
Logan: AHHHHHHHHH MY NOSE! IT BURNSSSSSSSS! *running around. Runs into a hard chest and falls onto ass*
Sabertooth: *looks down and sees Logan laying on the ground looking very vulnerable and feminine. Blushes and grins. Looks around and sees no one looking. Picks up Logan and disappears to the Acolytes' HQ*

Back to normal:
Me: o.o Logan just got kidnapped
Kurt: *clinging to Todd in fear*
Todd: *hugging Kurt protectively and using the time to grope his ass*
Kurt: *feels Todd groping ass. Blushes, purrs, leans into his arms, and wiggles ass a lil*
Everyone else: o.O this just got a whole lot weirder...
Suzaku21 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
love it i couldnt stop laughing for awhile
Bluewolf23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love it!
flying feather scribbles chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
!
yaoigirl666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is... this is... I have no idea what the fuck I just read, but it was hilarious!
sabbs123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I totally and completely love this story. It is amazing. Can you please post more stories about Blob's family? Pretty please? And could you post all of their scores and for what? Or PM them to me? Pretty please with sugar on top? I'm begging here.
Wredan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I cant even look at the page without giggling. Another brilliant bit of work.
Whamalik chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was really funny! I can actually imagine an episode in which this might happen. Haha
But don't you think Jean deserves more points? She can fly, she can track people with her mind, she gets visions that warn her of danger.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this is a hilarious story! I love it!
ColdFusion180 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nice idea to generate discussion about individual skills and characterizations. You’d think Pierto would have more points; he can preside at funerals and is a pretty good painter. Let’s hope Pyro doesn’t light any fires within range of the men’s room. Great work!
MarvelMaster616 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
As always, you're one-shots are wildly entertaining. lol A points system for mutants? It sounds so logical and innocent. Yet leave it to the Brotherhood to find a way to turn it into an epic argument. It actually feels like this could take place in the show, granted without the dirty ending. But I thought that was the best part! When even Toad can't stand a stench, that's how you know something is on a new level of stink. Great job! Another wonderful short story here. Please keep up the great work.

Regards,
MarvelMaster616
Sonar chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was interesting.
Dark Devotions chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i would just like to say, kitty's cooking ability should be counted on the grounds that if a muffin can break through the school hallway floor,( probably made with cement) then it could be considered a weapon and anyone who can make a weapon out of backed goods has a talent/skill outside of the average or normal.