Reviews for Special Lives
napalmlove455 chapter 26 . 5/25
Please don't cancel this story as I just read this a day ago in one sitting overnight, as this is literally in my favorite fanfiction I have ever read.
Sen chapter 26 . 5/24
Errr... I've seen the spoiler in your tumblr, so I just decided to react here (hoping that others would react too, if they read comments).

Well. This is your story, so you can do whatever the hell you want with it, even screwing it. But right now, you're struggling between "I want them to be amazed" (even if we know the end, or else you wouldn't ask this yourself, right ?), and "screw it, it would take too much efforts for the reward".

I'm sure you can guess my opinion, since I'm reader. Previsible. So I won't tell much about it, if it's obviously that I want to see a end to SL. If you ask me why in a story and not in the spoiler, I can say about a few things.

Why starting writting a story in the first place ? (I know what is it, so I know about motivation's thing and all). It's pretty much cuz' you would share, even now, what's is in your mind.
Then, details. So many details appear. It's no different between read a summary and the whole story (no shit, sherlock). I know it's obvious, but I just wanted to say it.

In order to take a decision, it'll always be a " gain/cost " thing. I'll just tell that, even if I'm fully aware you're in this mind state : either all or nothing. It's up to you, but when all will be ended, i just want to read it over and over and be amazed just because. I've read each of your chapters at least five times (guess it'll be pretty much in views), and just because i love how you show what you get of their personnalities and your opinion about their interactions, i pratically never grow tired of it. That's all. It's nothing but my opinion.

So just keep it up.
This story is very nice
xSKILLETFANx chapter 26 . 5/20
This is one of the most complex stories I've ever read, each chapter jumping around on the timeline, and it makes so much sense. I don't know how you do it. Being able to keep track of each event without messing anything up is so impressive. If you pay close attention to each scene, you will just know where future chapters take place. Like this chapter i know was right before the lunch platinum had where sapphire talked a little to loud, and its now confirmed that ruby, sapph, white and black met blue before that lunch and before Ruby ran into emily.
2kadlv9as0 chapter 26 . 5/20
wow Platinum was being really bratty at the end
i wonder if Blue will be interacting more w/ the Sinnoh trio?
FighterGirl14 chapter 26 . 5/20
Seeing things through Blue's eyes during the confrontation with the Sinnoh Trio made me look at the situation in a different light. In a way, Blue was indeed making sense, and Platinum was just...well arrogant, maybe. Both of them had a point but really, I' with Blue on this one.
mweep.inc chapter 26 . 5/20
Oooooooooookay then. It doesn't feel real, your retirement. What will the fandom do? And... was Diamond not reacting to Platinum being insulted? Wut?\
Anikasnow6 chapter 26 . 5/20
Aww...no more Ruby/Sapphire. Well, anyway, great chapter! :D I love how it goes in Blue's past and about the 20 years she spent in the dark.
DeathGlitter chapter 26 . 5/20
Blue really really REALLY needs a chill pill.
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 26 . 5/20
That was a very good chapter; I want to hug Blue so badly and kinda slap her as well. I really hope Green or someone comes and help her, because she really needs it
FireDragonX23 chapter 25 . 5/13
Good chapter
Safi Sukai chapter 25 . 5/2
And Ruby still never says he loves her.
Emerald becomes the next matchmaker XD
FighterGirl14 chapter 25 . 5/2
Girl problems. It's nice to have these usual life problems manifest in Dexholders. Thanks for the update!
AnnH342 chapter 25 . 5/2
Yayyyyyy so happy that you updated!
This story is the one people complain about the most? Psssh don't mind those haters. I personally love the realistic aspect of the story because people are always just like "omg I will never have fights/problems with "the one"" and that's a bunch of bullsh*t. In reality, love is something you work toward. Even if you have good chemistry with your partner, it doesn't mean that you guys get along on everything, and this story depicts that concept extremely well. Anyways, sorry this isn't really very helpful. I can't really give good constructive criticism because I'm not a very good writer myself, but I just wanted to tell that I loved your unique writing style. I know how hard it is to write a great story so keep up the fantastic work!
Anikasnow6 chapter 25 . 5/2
Yes! An update! XD
Wow. That's a lot of stuff this chapter. O.o Ruby's Gold imitation was the best. And glad to see Emerald here, too.
No evil stuff here? That makes me a little nervous for your plan for them in Destiny, given what happened last chapter and what you said on your Tumblr...
I can't wait for the next update!