Reviews for Special Lives
PikachuCipher chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Da bad puns do...
You can't chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
You can't cancel this series! I love it better than the Mega Hunter one! Please! I want to know what happens next! Please continue this...!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Yes!SpecialJewelShipping!Who cares if it's pretend?At least,it's something ,(no offence)I think SpecialJewelShipping is more logical.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Yes!Luckyshipping!Something new at last!Who cares if not a lot of people like it?!I don't care if this is temporary,other shippings should be written more!I'm tired of the same old shippings!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Yes!Something new!Haughtyshipping for the win!
FireDragonX23 chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
Man I thought things will get really dark there first a sec but thankfully it didn't.
mweepinc chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
I forgot what this story was for a while. Well, a conclusion should be nice, at least
Anikasnow6 chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
This was amazing. Q_Q That part where Platinum reads about her choice was just so great. Poor Platinum, she had to go through so much. And just when I thought the Sinnoh trio couldn't suffer any more. This really has me hyped for the last chapter O_O Though of course, take your time. XD
Sai Og Sus chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
In the end, Red and Blue saved the day. Lucky for the win!
Well, we are back to the square ones! I wonder how fast will their relationship develop again?
xSKILLETFANx chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Wow. Um, well this was quite an eventful chapter. All my thoughts throughout was sent via PM. :) But all in all, still a good chapter. But i understand why it may be a little "controversial" as it definitely had its iffy moments.
FanaticLAguy06 chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Wow. I was scared FOR Diamond and Pearl when they went to visit Platinum. What she said to them and the decision she made is justified, though. It is scary to see her ice cold again, but still justified. At least Red kept her from going completely crazy and she is still willing to trust the other dex holders. Well, I'm sure everything will be resolved between Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl next chapter, and I look forward to it.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
Dayuuuum. I almost felt a little afraid for Diamond and Pearl. I can almost feel Platinum's anger too haha. Nice job with that speech. w)b Also enjoyed Platinum's crazy moment hehe.
Nubiwen chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
Platinum is scary as hell.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Can I just say that I really REALLY like this chapter? It's now one of my favorite scenes hahaha. Poor Platinum. Poor everyone. I actually grinned and laughed out loud for a few seconds.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 27 . 8/4/2015
I want to commend you, first of all, for your hard work that went into all these stories you're writing. I read quite a bit of EARLY (there are a few I haven't read at all or haven't finished) and am utterly floored by your attention to detail, your technical mastery, and your desire to stay true to the universe you have created. Your hard work definitely shines and I appreciate the complex plot and character portrayals. The way you handle multiple plot lines and manage to keep them separate and unique, yet connected and coherent is the sign of a great storyteller. The ideas you have bouncing around in your brain are true diamonds; your endless creativity awes me.

I've browsed through your Tumblr as well and while I don't entirely agree with your character analyses, I do respect your rational (and ultimately accurate) approach to understanding your characters while also staying faithful to writing a good, interesting story.

I'm a little bummed that you decided to wrap things up in this story, rather than allowing the differing plot lines to grow into its full fruition and resolution, but I can definitely empathize with your unwillingness to stretch out a story that you're not particularly fond of. I wish to commend you once again for staying faithful to your readers and maintaining your integrity in that you decided to stick with ending the parts that interest you, rather than canceling it outright.

As you can tell, I'm quite an admirer of your work ethic. I'm not a "faithful reviewer" or anything and I doubt I will be, but I look forward to reading more of your works. Pokemon Special holds a big place in my heart and your stories help satisfy my desire to connect with its world; my lack of accessibility to scanlations and inability to read raws have left me hanging (I'm stuck on White/Black 2 wah). Continue to keep up the great work, friend; it's such a pleasure reading your stories!