Reviews for Special Lives
Pimp Shrimp chapter 18 . 7/3
I finished this chapter really late at night. So, instead of immediately continuing on like I wanted to, instead I kept myself in suspense. I will proudly admit that the only reason for doing this was so I could have time to pop a bag of popcorn the next night before reading on. I always tell myself that I like to avoid drama and hearing gossip, but reading this made my heart race and it brought out my human instinct for desiring conflict. This innate trait within me was also likely triggered by Blue's disturbingly realistic behavior in this scenario. It's easy to sympathize with her due to how much her reactions parallel those of any other distressed human being. The depth that your stories add to these characters is quite astounding.
FireDragonX23 chapter 27 . 7/1
Good chapter
Sai Og Sus chapter 27 . 6/30
Well, I guess maybe it was a nice ending. At least all is well too.
Also, by canceling Kanto and Johto, you kind of made the whole fic to end in a cliffhanger. Which is cool.
Sai Og Sus chapter 26 . 6/30
Oh man, I'm getting confuse with the whole timeline. So, at this moment, none of the events in the previous chapter (With the exception of Red, Blue and Yellow) has happen yet?

In your face Platinum!
maybe you should tie the johto segment ending should mix with the kanto ending
FighterGirl14 chapter 27 . 6/21
Does that mean we won't get to have a happy jhoto ending at all? And i'm kind of sad that I won't hear much about Kanto anymore, well since Jhoto and Kanto were making the most ruckus.
Monkey999Boy chapter 27 . 6/19
Aww, how touchy/feely.

Now, to the main event! My favorite Dex Holder is dying on the inside for being a jerk! What happens next? Near suicide? Riots? MUSTACHES?!

I don't know. But I can't wait!
Please do not cancel the story
ODSdragon chapter 27 . 6/17
I wanted to know what happened to crystal and gold
Anikasnow6 chapter 27 . 6/17
Yay! :D I loved the relationship between Blue and White. And the ending, so cute! /
Sigh. I was afraid to see the cancellation in the actual story...well, oh well. I was looking forward to the GC segment, but at least the story as a whole is almost completed.
The Sinnoh trio (more like just Diamond and Platinum) are next?
...o-o
Oh, god. A lot is going to happen, isn't it...
LuoQin chapter 27 . 6/17
Aw yeah! So happy to see the email notification at 4 in the morning(!?) and reading it at work because I need to know the conclusion, yep totally important.
That was nice, the ending seemed abrupt but it must of been difficult to think if an ending, it was cute nonetheless. Squeals at everyone of those black white interactions.. Gosh. Now to handle the destiny part.. yay..
xSKILLETFANx chapter 27 . 6/17
It's funny that you mention that the Johto segment is the only one being cancelled... and that was my favorite one in this story. But anyways great chapter. Now for the Sinnoh segment, which is my second favorite one. I really am excited for this!
So bad that this story is coming to an story was interesting but I wish u wudnt have skipped the johto segment Cuz I really wanted to see what wudve happened with them and with blue as well
mweep.inc chapter 27 . 6/17
Well... Didn't see that coming at all... not really. Don't worry about crying. The tears are already there.
Trainer Azurite chapter 27 . 6/16
You know what would be fun, Blue coming back during the final battle. And when she does, Green will feel that it's all his fault and take his own life when it's over. But Green isn't that weak willed. So what about Blue coming to her senses and sacrifices herself for the dexholders and Green living a life of regret. :)