Reviews for Special Lives
qwerty chapter 17 . 3/18
TFS reference
Like it
aww cmon your only chapter away next is the last one
PikachuCipher chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Da bad puns do...
You can't chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
You can't cancel this series! I love it better than the Mega Hunter one! Please! I want to know what happens next! Please continue this...!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
Yes!SpecialJewelShipping!Who cares if it's pretend?At least,it's something ,(no offence)I think SpecialJewelShipping is more logical.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Yes!Luckyshipping!Something new at last!Who cares if not a lot of people like it?!I don't care if this is temporary,other shippings should be written more!I'm tired of the same old shippings!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Yes!Something new!Haughtyshipping for the win!
FireDragonX23 chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
Man I thought things will get really dark there first a sec but thankfully it didn't.
mweepinc chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
I forgot what this story was for a while. Well, a conclusion should be nice, at least
Anikasnow6 chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
This was amazing. Q_Q That part where Platinum reads about her choice was just so great. Poor Platinum, she had to go through so much. And just when I thought the Sinnoh trio couldn't suffer any more. This really has me hyped for the last chapter O_O Though of course, take your time. XD
Sai Og Sus chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
In the end, Red and Blue saved the day. Lucky for the win!
Well, we are back to the square ones! I wonder how fast will their relationship develop again?
xSKILLETFANx chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Wow. Um, well this was quite an eventful chapter. All my thoughts throughout was sent via PM. :) But all in all, still a good chapter. But i understand why it may be a little "controversial" as it definitely had its iffy moments.
FanaticLAguy06 chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Wow. I was scared FOR Diamond and Pearl when they went to visit Platinum. What she said to them and the decision she made is justified, though. It is scary to see her ice cold again, but still justified. At least Red kept her from going completely crazy and she is still willing to trust the other dex holders. Well, I'm sure everything will be resolved between Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl next chapter, and I look forward to it.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
Dayuuuum. I almost felt a little afraid for Diamond and Pearl. I can almost feel Platinum's anger too haha. Nice job with that speech. w)b Also enjoyed Platinum's crazy moment hehe.
ducksducksducks chapter 28 . 8/20/2015
Platinum is scary as hell.