Reviews for Special Lives
Numbers chapter 15 . 3/14
Sapphire, the BOSS of kicking *ss without need of Pokemon, since the day she turned 'WILD'. Only have problems with one Pokemon...
Numbers chapter 11 . 3/14
Sapphire winning the fight against Emboar was epic XD
Anonymous chapter 24 . 3/7
Update plz
Kenryuu chapter 24 . 2/23
Okay, it's past 5am, i have class in few hours, but whatever. This must be one or m'y favorite fanfic of this fandom. I was honestly tired of all this fluff (even if I like it). So, to see all this despair is just amazing. You really have well done used the character of Blue (the darkness in her heart and all this anti trust isn't used enough in those fictions), and I like how she trigger everything. I have to say that Crystal is the one I enjoyed the most to see be screwed. Why ? Dunno. But nothing with liking or not her. She's just a good victim, and to be honnest, I expect this fanclub now they get Gold, more to humiliate her than hit. I personnaly think it's more efficient. And o god, funny to see (well here, read). But... what the hell with red ? Is he on the clouds ? I expected to see him more, even if it's in the end, for his suffering. I have seen you're pretty much active, so just don't forget this fiction. Even if I'm going to read thè orthers when i'll have time. Well done with platinium and white, toô. You're giving her some experience of what is life. Welcome in wonderland...
I hopè that you'll update soon anyway.
Monkey999Boy chapter 24 . 2/18
Is it hammer time for Diamond and Platinum yet?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30
Please update this is one of the best stories i have read
I can't wait for next chapter! Specially for ruby/sapphire drama,I really wish it comes up soon
FireDragonX23 chapter 24 . 1/15
Good chapter
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 24 . 1/13
Feeling the need of a break, I come here in hopes of finding some delicious characters breaking...and it is very satisfying. Especially Diamond and Platinum (I just love those two so much that I love to see them hurt haha). I'm sitting on my chair, grinning to myself as I read through the chapters I've missed and now I feel happy. (owo)b
-EM
FighterGirl14 chapter 16 . 1/6
I honestly can't wait for all the five stories to merge into one!
FighterGirl14 chapter 14 . 1/6
I'm rereading all this right now, and man, I'm still impressed of how each chapter somehow squeezes my heart for these troubled guys!
FighterGirl14 chapter 12 . 1/5
It's all so sad and messed up for the Sinnoh trio. I wonder how you'll work out the happy ending for Diamond and Platinum. I'm pretty excited!
TheDerpyQuagsire chapter 24 . 1/4
Yet another victim about to be crushed.
Skittymon chapter 24 . 1/4
No Black and White don't separate BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO DEX HOLDERS WHEN THEY'RE BY THEMSELVES. I'm eager to see how the Ruby and Sapphire conflict will play out because unless she's a bitch it can't be as bad as the other dex holders problems. I can't wait for more.
FighterGirl14 chapter 23 . 1/4
Ooouch my heart. That was so intense!