Reviews for Untitled For Now
irishpixie823 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Please update, really loving it.
sr10 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I'm loving this story. Good Luck with finals.
With the way you write, I know it will be all "A's".

Dialog, characterization and story line very
well-done.

Thank you for the delightful fanfic. Hope you continue soon.
joellen818 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
WHOO HOO!
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I liked this one! It was interesting to see the point of view of someone other than Annie or auggie.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
love your story. sad this last chapter was so short. fundamentals of nursing is a good shield that book is thick :) good luck with finals
hikeyosemite chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
What? You have a life beyond fanfic? Well, just as long as we get more during winter break. :)
Marie King chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
You wrote Joan's inner thoughts really well!
Please update when you can, I am a huge fan of this story!
Marie King chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I am loving this story, you really have written this pair incredibly well!

I was freaking out over the Season 3 finale, it's about time is all I can say, I can't wait 4 this summer!

Please update soon I'd love you see how you further interpret Annie/Auggie's relationship!
joellen818 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
AWWWW! New Chapter Please!
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Super sweet! I loved it! And I was totally Exited (and yelling at the tv) the whole time! What a great episode! With all the hype and everything, it seemed more like a finale than just another episode.
Covert Cat chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I was totally freaking out the entire time I watched it! Now I cannot wait for the next one! Totally love your story by the way, awesome fanfics are what keep me occupied while waiting for the next episode.
neshama chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I'm still experiencing the afterglow of last night's episode. Plus it's been a long time since I've been so enraged at a character like I am at Lena. And although I love Annie/Auggie, I'm going to miss Simon and his accent. Lovely chapter. Can't wait to see what's next!
digifreak15 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I was freaking out last night and last week too. I am so pissed though I kinda wish it went differently.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
You so were NOT alone. I was holding my breath almost the entire time. LOVE IT and your story is good too. More Walkerson is always good.
Rachael chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Last nights episode was AMAZING! Cannot wait until next week! Ahhhh!