Reviews for Devil in Disguise
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha, poor befuddled Dean! You write a sassy Jo, love it!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hi there and welcome.
Liked it! Have always thought Jo was underutilized and you made her nice and sassy. Look forward to your next drabble. (Remember 100 words exactly)
DeansBabyBird
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
xD i love it ! this couple needs more humor fictions, almost all of them are drama :/
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hey there! Welcome to drabble land, good to have you.

This is a really nice first drabble, well done!

Poor Dean, they did have such a complicated relationship; they both wanted it, Dean respected Jo too much to push it (or perhaps he was just scared of Ellen), and she's such a little minx who knew it!

Just a wee observation - is this a double drabble? It just seems a bit long for 100 words? The drabble challenge (as well as using the challenge word) is to write a 100 word story - although we all succumb to a double drabble on the odd occasion!
Diz x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ha ha poor Dean, I'm sure Jo could wrap him round her little finger given a chance. What a shame they killed her and Ellen off so soon...

Just a note on the drabbling - you know the challenge is to fit your story into exactly 100 words, right? It's just that this went over, and I'm sure you could have edited it down if you'd put your mind to it. Not a critisism, just a pointer.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Good first attempt. I liked your usage of the word and the title was intriguing
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Uh - in hindsight it was a bad mistake to stop there :-( They would've made such a nice badass hunter's couple. "Devil in disguise" - snigger!

xx Kate