Reviews for Untold Love
ShayOConnell chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I did cry. It is beautifully written and so tragic that the letter even exists. GReat job on the delivery of the story. I adore it.

And I sincerly hope that Once gets moving and at LEAST addresses something like this in the story. I hate how he really isnt even mentioned now in the present, it bothers me alot because Graham is such a wonderful character.
Cattie V chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Love it! That letter always manages to bring tears to my eyes!
WickedSong chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That letter destroyed me, I'm not even joking. And everyone was saying how heartbreaking it was when you read it out loud and yes, it is. I really hope they find a way to incorporate it into S2, and in any case I would love to get a voiceover of it. I think I would just really appreciate that and cherish that moment forever in the show.

Anyway this beautifully written and I actually read it on tumblr when you posted it yesterday and I was hoping it would find its way here so I could give you proper feedback and appreciation. Emma is IC throughout. I am desperate for many things in s2 regarding giving Graham a proper appreciation for his character and what happened to him - he was the first victim, the first innocent to fall in the battle to break the curse, pretty damn important if you ask me - and one of them now, along with Emma finding out about the circumstances surrounding his death, is for something like this to happen in the show, for someone or for Emma to find this letter.

This became a ramble but just know that this is one of my favourite Gremma oneshots (and I believe I may have, more or less, read them all) and you should continue writing for OUaT and this ship in particular. Thank you for giving us this (and you did make me tear up a bit jsyk).
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
AMAZING! I am a die-hard Gremma shipper. Like honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm their number one fan. Welcome to the fandom! You are a really awesome writer. Everyone was so in-character. Great job! Please write more.