Reviews for Trail to revenge
Symphony In Blue chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I only just found this story and I think it's absolutely great. You're portraying Ros' feelings of pain and loss really well. I've noticed that it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope that you'll still continue the story because I'd love to read more!
Antonia Caenis chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Another excellent instalment of this story. It's developing very nicely and the interaction between the two is lovely. Well done!
Genevastar chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
'If you finish that sentence with 'frame of mind', Kachimov won't be the only body out there'. That single phrase demonstrates what an excellent grasp of character you have. I can hear Ros snapping it out. And you've done a beautiful job of conveying the steadily rising tension as Kachimov arrives. Very nice job; looking forward to the deed being done next time round!
Batteredpen chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I really liked this chapter. I thought it brought out the human v spook side of Ros and Harry very well and fitted in so beautifully with what we saw on the screen. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sparky75 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Great look again at Harry and Ros. Really enjoying this.
LadyDunla chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Another great chapter. Please update SOON!
Antonia Caenis chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Excellent instalment. You're managing to capture both characters very well, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
Spooksfan08 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Brilliant. I think you captured Ros perfectly x
Batteredpen chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Another very good chapter. I particularly enjoyed Harry's intimation that he knew that Adam couldn't do what he'd done in letting Ruth go and the indication of the pain it still caused him. It also made clear just how much Harry almost regards members of Section DS as part of his family.
Genevastar chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Sorry not to have reviewed chapter one; hope you don't mind if I take the first two together.

I'm enjoying this very much. Very well-written, nice to see something a bit different, and you've got Harry and Ros very much in character. I like the way Harry slipped up a bit by mentioning what happened with Ruth without actually putting it into words. A nice reminder that Harry and Ros's relationship is close and strong ... but it isn't straightforward.

Thank you for taking the plunge to post! Looking forward to the rest of this.
LadyDunla chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Wow, amazing job. You write both Harry and Ros really well.
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good one, can't wait to see what you did with Harry's perspective.
Antonia Caenis chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Nicely constructed start. I'll look forward to seeing the next instalment!
monetfun chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I am such a Ros/Adam fan. I am liking where this is going and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice look at Ros' thought processes