Reviews for Vulnerability
Romantic Journalist chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Sam could ask her and then Anya will reveal everything she knows and BAM! They can prepare to kick some demon ass! Right? I love your stories, so, thanks for sharing! I love Angel and Spike, but this pairing is just as awesome!
Kai-Rhiannon chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Love Parker getting his ass kicked by Buffy and her acting so innocent and calm!
wow chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
This story started so well. Almost all of the stories on this site either have a super-happy ending, or an angst ridden shitty ending where no-one is happy. It seems youve gone with the latter. Thanks for wasting my time.
meri24 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Haha that vampire response was epic!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
More like Wolf Ears, Dean.
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. Can't wait for the sequel.
keller.obriant chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
love awkward teen sam
sarah0406 chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
That was so great!
Sally97 chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
I have no words for this piece of epic fanfic... except how truly brilliant it is! You really wrote Dean and Buffy well, like I could see this actually being played out by the characters. And that last chapter killed me! Oh God please update soon or else I will go insane with feels!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
asdfjkl;

I'm so freaking excited you have no idea. I very much look forward to it!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
It's over now, the fanfic that I look forward to! (sung)

This was a good conclusion; I wasn't really expecting it so soon, but I thin you did a very good job with it.
Beige Flicka chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Okay, the last chapter made me choke back tears and then I read the sneak peek and I swear to god, my heart soared! It made me so freaking happy!

Cannot wait for it to begin, thank you!
ihaveasandbox chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
OHMYGOD
BaDWolF89 chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
holy moly, talk about epicness, can't wait to read more!
apester chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
Ahh what is that! I was concerned you were ending it there. Looking forward to casualty. Great job on the story I really enjoyed it. Wasn't anticipating the whole two year breakup though. Was thinking it would be for a couple months or at least he'd come back for the glory fight...idk. Loved that he bonded with dawn during her death though. Post the sequel soon.