Reviews for Vulnerability
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 2/13
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. Can't wait for the sequel.
keller.obriant chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
love awkward teen sam
sarah0406 chapter 31 . 10/26/2013
That was so great!
Sally97 chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
I have no words for this piece of epic fanfic... except how truly brilliant it is! You really wrote Dean and Buffy well, like I could see this actually being played out by the characters. And that last chapter killed me! Oh God please update soon or else I will go insane with feels!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
asdfjkl;

I'm so freaking excited you have no idea. I very much look forward to it!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
It's over now, the fanfic that I look forward to! (sung)

This was a good conclusion; I wasn't really expecting it so soon, but I thin you did a very good job with it.
Beige Flicka chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
Okay, the last chapter made me choke back tears and then I read the sneak peek and I swear to god, my heart soared! It made me so freaking happy!

Cannot wait for it to begin, thank you!
ihaveasandbox chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
OHMYGOD
BaDWolF89 chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
holy moly, talk about epicness, can't wait to read more!
apester chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
Ahh what is that! I was concerned you were ending it there. Looking forward to casualty. Great job on the story I really enjoyed it. Wasn't anticipating the whole two year breakup though. Was thinking it would be for a couple months or at least he'd come back for the glory fight...idk. Loved that he bonded with dawn during her death though. Post the sequel soon.
solo23 chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
Great story! Looking forward to the sequel :)
MrsGooglyBear chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Such a sad but heartfelt chapter. :'( It was still amazing as all the others though. :) And I'm not a Dawn/Sam fan, but that part where she kissed him WAS pretty funny. lol And I'm really excited for the sequel! :D Hope our favorite couple make up already! I hate that they're fighting and didn't even make up before she died. :( But anyway, I can't wait for whatever comes next!
MrsGooglyBear chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
Oh my God! Sounds like an epic sequel! :D I can't wait! Though I can't say I'm excited for any (if any at all) of Cassie's scenes, if she's gonna be in the new story a lot. :\ I never liked her that much in the series. So, other than her I'm excited to see more. :)
drarrysnarry chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
Awesome. Can't wait for the next one. Do you think you could create the story and put a place holder (maybe the same sneak peak) so that I can set up an alert for when you do start posting.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 31 . 9/18/2013