Reviews for Never Say Never
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 5 . 8/30
I love this story even more. I wish the show could have gone this route but of course they wouldn't give us this, but I truly loved your version of the ending. Thank you for sharing such an awesome story!
Kittylover chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Perfect. There are no other words to describe it any better. PERFECT.
Glow1012 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This story is great, AR! I hope you write many more! You have their voices down so well and you gave them such a great ending! This story makes me happy!
lilyjack00 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Thanks for that story. Wish it'd ended your way instead of the way it did.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I love this story, and please don't let it be your last. How about a follow up to this one. There's another writer on here who's done that successfully. I bet you can too.
guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I certainly hope this IS NOT your last story. I can't think of a better way for season 20 to end...I actually never watched any of the shows without Kitty. Great job.
redzz chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful...just the way I would have imagined it.
broncomap chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
A lovely story. Please don't let this be your last.
ladybrit chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
That was just beautiful. I loved every word. Perfect for what should have happened. H
lostcowgirl chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Yet another perspective, AR, on how M & K would go about making their relationship official and public after his retirement. I'm glad you included Chester since I always felt Matt looked upon him as a younger brother. Nice touch with the 20 stones in the ring.

cheyenne1963 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Great story. Please dont let this be your last one. I really enjoy reading and you my friend have a great talent so dont keep it to yourself. Thanks so much for such a wonderful story and like singerme said I think we all agree this really was the way season 20 should have went.
tjp chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Excellent story. I loved it. You really have a knack for writing and you sure have Matt and Kitty down pat.
I hope this is just the first of many stories from you.
My favorite stories about Matt and Kitty are the happy ending ones.
You did a great job.

rosebudlady chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Well-written and keeping in character with Matt and Kitty's tv personalities.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Nicely done. Would have loved the conversation with Doc. What about Festus and Newly. Always figured they would be around for this. But really enjoyed the entire story anyway. :)