Reviews for EO Challenge: Wish upon a Star
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
They certainly are lost boys and would deserve a life in Neverland.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was kinda sad but also a tad bit sweet. I loved it and it was a great piece as always.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
"After all, they were just two more lost boys." They are, aren't they...you are indeed so very wise and perceptive. I also wish they can follow Peter and live in a happy childhood place forever...
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I like that analogy a lot! Really great use of the word too. :)
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I like this very well done, short but nice...and they are two lost boys...Take care.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hmm sounds a bit more Sammy than Dean with a storybook reference but I love the sentiment and who knows what might lurk beneath Dean's bravado
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ahhh - I never can resist the image of our brothers lying on the hood watching the stars - it's so peaceful. And I can so see Dean as one of the lost boys, fighting the pirates and falling in love with the indian princess :-) Lovely drabble, and what a wonderful dreamlike picture for the drabble - did you make it? Awesome!

xx Kate
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. I love the literary connectedness of this, from the title, to the use of the challenge word, to the last line. The writing is just wonderfully descriptive and flowing, too.
Sue
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved the last line, heartbreaking and beautiful.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Waaaaaaahhhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Marvellous, darling, a tour de force.
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw, love the Peter Pan reference!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So bittersweet. I love the thought of them in Neverland. They'd get up to so much trouble!
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful. *wipes away tears* I was actually out in the country this past weekend and was staring at the thousands of stars just like Dean pondering life. To say it was awe inspiring is an understatement, it's astounding and beautiful. And I think it's fitting I'm listening to Eli Young Band's Keep on Dreamin, Til' It Breaks Your Heart right now too. ;) Best wishes -cap :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aw, yeah, they surely are two lost boys. Love this, just a moment of quiet for them. It's so rare they get that. Nice little peek into Dean's head too. 3