Reviews for Demigods at Hogwarts
me chapter 5 . 4/18
This chapter was so awesome though I thought Annabeth to be in ravenclaw
me chapter 3 . 4/18
This is so awesome and I love it and it is awesome
Lonewolf246 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Please update soon again! Please pretty please with a cherry on top?! PLEASE!
DaughterOfAthena chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Oh My Gods I love this story so much! It's different to other stories too because they weren't all put in Gryffindor. I LOVE IT please update ASAP!
A-Fighterlady chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Is this abandoned?
Not-completely-human chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I have no problem with your sorting, and I like how you made Nico feel a little accepted in Slytherin. But I am curious, why is Drew in Slytherin?
ClairetheAWESOME chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Update!
AlwaysWithBook chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
When you described Annabeth, you said that she was clutching Percy's arm. I think you should edit this, because clutching doesn't seem like an Annabethy thing to do. But it's just a suggestion. Maybe, holding, would be better.
ana chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Come on This story is amazing I wonder if Lou Ellen will succeed in every class, Nico stumble on a ghost and act like it was nothing and fight with them about school and his dad, Percy gets mad and splashes some one with water, Annabeth overheads Hermine in class, Thalia cause a storm, Grover go into starys mode, Drew make boys fall in love with her, and Katie will master plant growing class. While a secret mission in to the forest will cause annabeth to have a heart attack( joking, spiders)
Icecoollolly chapter 5 . 3/23/2014