Reviews for Nirvana: A Fairy Tragedy
JerzaIn24 chapter 5 . 1/15
please update... :
Jai chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
This story is soo good. Please update it.
chico.hammit chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Um...I'm creeped out, but I'm enjoying it!and Gray woke up? How did Laxux even get on the island and in that pit or cave or whatever?
chico.hammit chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Ohshit ohgawd ohshit ohgawd! Too creep! Too ploody!,'dzkvmlezknfldzkbnzfdjb,nzfdvjln
But awesome storyline
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
so who's erza gonna be paired up with? i'm a little confused...
Shadow Shun chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
This is interesting. Please don't give up on it like the other guy did. Its funny, whenever I comment the author doesn't write ever again. Its like I'm a jinx. So please give me hope :D.
Themulchmeister chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Sherry loses it, then loses her own life it seems. I like that cavern scene you came up with.

So, will Laxus warning help save a few of these poor fairies? The bodies are falling at an alarming rate. I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Themulchmeister chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Yep...I could not have taken this story the way you have sir. I was literally squeeing like a schoolgirl when Sherry found out about Lyon's death (actually I first thought the two girls might of tussled it out in the lake but it still turned out good). I don't think I could have brought out so much raw emotion in these little fairies like you did.

Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. I already have my suspicions as to who the killer might be but I must see which poor Fairy dies next!
Themulchmeister chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Hehe...Can't wait to see this story finally continue. Just try not to be too merciful for these poor fellows now eh?
Themulchmeister chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I see you've added an new twist to the end of this chapter...Interesting...

Shame there's not many reviews yet. Hopefully they'll come once you start the original episodes.
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
ooooooooomg
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
With a story title like that: you just know there's gotta be a happy ending right!?

Hopefully your recontinuation of A Week In Nirvana will get me back into reading the rest of Deteriorate. I think you'll make a fine job with this one too...