Reviews for What Happens On P3X295, Stays On P3X295
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Jack wanted Sam to abort her baby, even though he has come to accept the fact that she's keeping the baby? Is that what you are saying? Heck, no, Jack wouldn't feel that way. Nice to see him taking care of Sam, but ... the presence of children is so central to Jack's personality that I really don't think he would want an abortion for Sam, no matter how the baby was conceived.

It's your story, I know, and I think the plot has a lot of potential, but I think there are a few areas there that still needs to be clarified or explored fully. Don't stop, though - just examine your characters very well, and I think you can be on your way to having a really solid story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Wait, wait ... you said that Jack had come to accept that Sam was keeping her baby, and that he wasn't happy about it? No, that doesn't sound like Jack, does it? But I really like that he's being sweet to Sam. Keep writing!
dpdp chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Short but nice. more please.
yahira chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
i usually just stop reading instead of criticizing a story i'm not enjoying, but here, i have to speak: you seem to be glossing over a major plot point here. sam was raped, but you haven't mentioned any emotional aftereffects of that, just the physical one of pregnancy (not that pregnancy, even when it's not from an attack, doesn't raise it's own set of emotional consequences of course). and once sam reported the assault to janet, there's no way in hell she didn't report it to the general. an offworld attack on sgc personnel? kind of important to the base commander.

anyway, i realize you did - very briefly - mention both jack's and the general's anger, (although really? jack's first thought is that someone else was inside carter, not that she was attacked? and hammond is immediately congratulating her?) but if you wanted to write a story where the main plot was the various characters dealing with sam being unexpectedly pregnant, you should have gone about it a different way. because the rape is too much of an event in and of itself for there to have such a mild reaction to it.

i won't be reading further.
dpdp chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Very nice. More please.
Rubyray7777 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Wow! This is an intense subject matter but I like the way you handled it! I personally am very pro-life, (yes this is rare for a female but I am) even during such strong events but either way, it is a difficult subject for anyone to write about...nicely done!
dpdp chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
More more more please.
flyingdocbrett chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
awww... let's just hope jack will stay by her side(which I do believe he will knowing jack) and I hope that he can cope with the fact that this is not going to be their child and please let them both admit they have feelings for one another and act on them :P
Cannot wait till the next chapter :D
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hope you'll update soon. Really wanna know what'll happen next
Moonlight Willows chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Awe I feel so sorry for Sam. Keep writing though, I love how you wrote your conclusion of the second chapter. It reminds of those old tv shows from the 60's that continues after the credits.

Very enjoyable and I hope Jack/Sam get together. Love them :)
sammie77a chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Great start! Hope there's going to be lots more. This will bring out Alpha Jack - and there's nothing I love better than Alpha Jack, except Sam in this type circumstance. More, soon, please!
flyingdocbrett chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
omg poor sam... I hope that jack and her will talk and that jack will be able to help her through this.
dpdp chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
What happens next? More more more please.