Reviews for nine2five 1,6 Stand Up
BCC1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Just started reading your nine2five series and must say, I'm quite enjoying them. Love the Sarah/Hannah interaction and Sarah kicking a$$ like the spy she is always made out to be.
To me, your writing style is a bit abrupt and leaves the reader to fill in the detail between the lines. - It's meant that on several occasions I've had to backtrack to reread several lines to try to make sense of what's not been said but is inferred. I've read several other stories that haven't done it as well as you have so nice one! :-)
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I do not understand at all the cafeteria scene. Who is Sam? I can't tell if he matters. What is this about a flash drive ot a microdot?

Why does Sarah want to kill Shaw? Why does she even have to go to Paris?
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Interesting (I say that a great deal). The idea that the Intersect could permanently alter Chuck's personality. Very interesting.
anthropocene chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
In places, this episode had almost mirror-plane symmetry with "Versus First Class," and where it didn't, I think you improved upon canon. The fight scene in the cargo hold was quite visually evocative, and I prefer your cause for the jet's temporary loss of control to the deus ex machina nonsense of having Sarah take control from Castle. I still don't know where I stand with your Shaw—he seems kind of slippery to me—but I like your Hannah very much already. She could be a very good, Chuck-like friend to Sarah, assuming you keep her around longer than the actual series did...
I must admit, though, that with each 925 episode I'm increasingly mystified as to how S2 Ellie could have become so attuned to the spy-world so abruptly...should this be taken as a given or will there be an explanation down the line...?
anthropocene chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hmm...some darkness descending on your alt-S3 Chuckverse, with this increasingly worrisome Carmichael persona. Scariest of all is the mental image of Chuck as Perchik. I can almost visualize that, but Sarah as Hodel: no way, nohow. I enjoyed the subliminal Sarah-Ellie conversation during the debriefing: each expressing their concern for Chuck, and especially Ellie's appreciation of Sarah's love for her brother. Very well written! When I got to the reference to Mr. Colt's death, I wondered if that was artistic license or a reflection of (then) current events. I had to double-check the DOD for Michael Clarke Duncan. So it's current events: nice—though sad—little touch there. Colt could have made a reappearance in canon S3, but not in yours.

Shaw...hmm...I'd have socked Canon Shaw myself, given the chance. Nine2five Shaw...not so sure.

Thank you for another fine multilayered chapter!
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Always wondered how Sarah and Hannah might get along. Also hated how Hannah was just tossed aside by Chuck in the show so I'm glad that that's not even a possibility this time around.

Chuck seems to have gotten into the workouts now, that's sure to boost his confidence and definitely a good stress reliever.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I think these stories may just replace my memories of Season 3.0. I am enjoying them much more than I ever did season 3.0. I still hope for a bad end for Shaw, although he has not really done much here to deserve it...so far.
Kilobyte44 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Sorry this is late - week beat me up a little - another great finish to this fun series!

You did a great job writing the action - very easy to visualize and again a really fun read. I also really like how you had bits of Chuck in there - and you very subtly called him Charles, he is in "Agent" of Carmichael mode, which I thought was clever and an added bit of intrigue for the next installment (tell if I miss read this).

I also enjoyed the Sarah Hannah interactions - very well done.

Look forward to more!

KB
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Well, they beat the bad guys. Sarah accomplished her mission with Chucks help. Sarah told Hannah that she would probably never meet Chuck. So how can Sarah & Hannah be friends?
tshadow chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Ahh, a sign has just been stored in the frig. ) Thanks for the update.
atcDave chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Very fun action sequence, I love Sarah's confidence through it all.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Fantastic chapter! I loved the Sarah and Hannah Bonding. I loved how Chuck created the diversion needed to Save both Sarah and Hannah. I loved the conversation between Chuck and Ellie and the General Too Funny! I loved how Chuck was calling Ellie by her full first name of Eleanor. Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
This was a great chapter. It was a lot different from the show and that's what made it great. It didn't have Chuck & Hannah flirting with each other. Sarah is there instead of Chuck. Hannah is a drunk. Sarah tries to help her. Panzer helps her by carrying her to her seat. Sarah kicks Panzers behind. Hannah got poisoned instead of Sarah who is there instead of Chuck. Sarah told Hannah she's CIA?
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Great Chapter I loved how Sarah got the key and Hannah got poisoned. I loved how Chuck watching the scene was also being monitored by Ellie! Please Continue.
BVR2109 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Great third chapter. I thought First Class was a decent episode (and Stone Cold Steve Austin is just awesome in his own right) minus the stalker-y vibe of Hannah. So it's nice to see it solved like this. Also, I think this is the best Hugo Panzer I've ever read. I literally read everything in his voice.

But grandetiopaco... where did you get the femslash part from?