Reviews for A Different Kettle of Onions
Mad Lillith chapter 18 . 3/2
Please update! I'm in love with this story!
kelleyj chapter 18 . 2/17
Glad you are back its been a while and your story is really getting good. But did you write the last paragraph twice, is that the way you want it. Im not trusting the cat. Never trust the cat. Cant wait until the next chapter. Thanks!
dark shadowed rose chapter 18 . 2/16
I'm glad to see you update as i do enjoy your Cheshire cat a great deal but i couldn't help but notice you posted part of this chapter twice. I wonder if you meant to do that or if it's an error caused by posting on here I know it's happened to me once or twice. But anyway keep poating i want to know who is behind this dark faction of wonderland.
dark shadowed rose chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
YEAH FOR CHESS! keep them spinning right? I love your cat, she's awesome. So give me more!
Wonderlander123 chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
This is an amazing story I can't wait to read more
Kell chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
I just reread the story and really cant wait to see what happens. I know you are busy but I hope you get the chance to finish, cause these two just need to do what needs to be done and soon or it sounds like the cat is loosing her patients. I love the way you have Hatter and Alice going at it. I can just picture them through out the whole story. Its Great. Hopefully soon!
nortega chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
I love the direction this story is going. You have given the characters much more depth than they were able to have in the movie.
kelleyj chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Good chapter So the blade dissapeared, Hatter & Alice are fighting and all wet. Now what. Cant wait to see what happens next
kelleyj chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Oh! I must omit these the best two chapters in the story (so far). They are funny too! I know where you are going with this and cant wait to see how it turns out. Hatter must really loves Alice, to just jump off a cliff after her. Hope to see what happens soon. This story is great.
kelleyj chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Very good very good! Do want to see what happens. Hope you will continue real soon, and please dont forget to finish when you can. Please sorry to beg.
Dancing Eyes chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
So the caterpillar and the cat have a back story? Ooh la la very curious! And poor Hatter's having a breakdown
Dancing Eyes chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Aw Alice needs an explanation about Hatter, so she doesn't question his feelings for him!
RleFay chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I don't know about you, but I don't think the Hearts should be in power. What happened to the White Queen? I love her in all her forms in the book and movies. I just trust her more than any stupid Heart! A prequel would be cool. :)
Dancing Eyes chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Oooh this looks good! Interesting that maybe he doesn't love her, he's just affected by her emotions...
nortega chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for their reunion, and of course to find out what is going on.