Reviews for A Sentimental Journey
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That is so true.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great description of Purgatory.

Let's hope that Castiel is taking good care of his charge!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oo I can't wait for the new season and to find out about Purgatory, You have whetted my appetite!
Bev x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Very moving. I feel for both Winchester boys and I can't wait to see what has happened in Purgatory, I hope that this comes true and Dean's friendship with Castiel is fully restored.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Moms are always right!

This is such a gorgeous story Kate; touching and bittersweet. I'm glad Dean really does have his angel watching over him. It's just a shame about the circumstances :(

And I love some of the description here ... 'everlasting onslaught of stale fetid air that roamed the vastness of Purgatory ...' wow, powerful stuff!

Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Well bum, I commented last night and ff seems to have eaten it!

I loved the whole idea of this one - yeah, sentimental but you've hit that perfect balance and avoided falling into the sickly-sweet trap. Great description of their shelter and of Purgatory itself.
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That is so sweet. I think my teeth ache;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OH, this is awesome. So great that trapped in Purgatory, Dean can still find comfort in the memory of his mother and find truth in her words, after all.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh, Dean. Come home soon.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great drabble.
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Couldn't agree more about the angel. Short but complete- what a compelling, moving piece. i love your concise description of with the sulphurous sky and crippled trees- excellent imagery. i can hardly wait for S8!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lovely, Kate. Just sweet and sad and lovely.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh WOW. That is GORGEOUS. :D I really loved this hon, tugged on my damn heart strings. Beautiful.