Reviews for The Scholar
thanks - good story
Yuki082 chapter 26 . 2/14
Bro. Just, bro.

So, so so sooooo good.

Gah. I'm trying for words here I really am. Dragoon and the PRANK WAR and the stocks comment.

Thank you.

—Yuki
LoganAlexander chapter 26 . 1/29
Now this story i love. I think its my 5th time rereading it.
yummypie193 chapter 26 . 1/11
My heart is exploding from happiness *goes and dies in a corner*
mhdluqman chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
I just found this story. This is a very good Christmas Special! one of the best I've read in FFnet. Thank you. I really need this dose of good Christmas miracle 3
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
Excellent. There seems to be a magic and mystery behind your words.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/20/2016
*flails and screeches and squees*
*drowns review box with hearts*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
*flails wildly, screeching in delight*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
*utter delight*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
XD
Anyone who's watched the original movie should get the joke.
Adel Mortescryche chapter 26 . 7/3/2016
So, I somehow managed to read all three sections of the epilogue with Thomas Bergersen's "Fearless" playing on repeat in the background? I doubt it completely captures the emotional impact that you were going for while you wrote/posted this, but it *did* add to the epic feel of the conclusion of this fic.

This was a lovely read, I spent most of the story cackling at the mix of crack, good humor and old!Merlin getting one over on everyone else involved. Though Jack, Daniel and the rest of Star Gate Command were absolutely adorable. Especially since no one can figure out what's going on. Especially by the point at which Merlin leaves a sword embedded in the ground in front of the Stargate before he leaves. The sudden shift into actual plot was unexpected, but very welcome. Like I said, with the kind of music I had playing, added to the sheer epic nature of what was happening in-fic, I spent the whole epilogue with chills running down my spine and with a grin on my face.

It's been a while since this actually got completed, but even if I'm late to the party, this was brilliant. Very much a short-and-sweet affair. I actually like how you didn't stretch it out any further than what it needed to be. Thanks for sharing it!
Fight For Albion chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
I have loved reading every word of this wonderful, wonderful story. I loved Merlin and Jack's continuous prank war. I loved Merlin visiting the children and saving Tina. I want my own little Kilgharrah ornament. I loved the way you brought Janet back. I watched the two parted with her death for the first time since I started watching the series, earlier today. I cried. Jack's smartassary was on point. I wish you had mentioned Hammond's death, even though it was offscreen. Maybe you did and I missed it. I loved the beginning, middle and end. Needless to say, I loved every bit of it. And I wish there was more.
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
I'm dying of laughter right now X'D
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Merlin channeling his inner Dragoon is pure gold XD Ah, I think I'm going to enjoy this XD
applestoapples chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
oh! oh! it just hit after rereading the last paragraph.

Merlin's eyes glow cause of his magic and the Goauld do because of thier weird alien physical stuff.

possible problems ahead? foreshadowing?

this is a great combination of a crossover so far