Reviews for The Scholar
E. E. Terrill chapter 21 . 1/20
On the author's note; Well from what I've read 'Star Gate: SG1' has nothing on 'Supernatural'.
AltairSnow chapter 26 . 1/14
Jesus christ man this is amazing!
Netchka chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
Wow! What a chapter. Magic is returning to the Earth. Dragons, Unicorns, and others are letting themselves be seen.
Netchka chapter 18 . 11/15/2017
That was a wonderfull chapter. The Magic of Christmas indeed. Christmas is always magical for children.
Netchka chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
What! No showdown! That's no fun. Merlin would smack him down for pretending to be a god.
Netchka chapter 13 . 11/15/2017
Ha. Merlin just told a young wannabe god off for being stupid. I think that's hillarious, sure put him in his place.
Netchka chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Ha Ha. That's funny. Silly Siler, make sure what you're drinking is what you're supposed to be drinking.
Ordalie dal Lugar chapter 26 . 9/6/2017
Okay. So. Is that correct to say I totally loved this story? No, I think it's an understatement.

I adored the idea. The prank war was very funny ;) And the four named chapters... oh my... that was just a master piece. I loved the end ! Your story will definitely be a headcanon to me. Really. And the thing with the Diamaire too.

Thanks a lot for that !
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 26 . 6/16/2017
I loved this story so so much!
It was written really well, everyone was in character, it made me laugh, Dragoon was awesome as usual, and it mixed two amazing fandoms together!
Thank you for writing this, definitely one of my favourite reincarnation/future!fics for Merlin :)
TheRedScreech chapter 26 . 6/12/2017
This was a pleasure and a joy to read! I haven't seen an SG1 episode in years but this was absolutely wonderful!

I'm glad you broke your word count. The story wouldn't have been the same had you stuck with it. :D

Cheers!
fic fan chapter 26 . 2/26/2017
thanks - good story
Yuki082 chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
Bro. Just, bro.

So, so so sooooo good.

Gah. I'm trying for words here I really am. Dragoon and the PRANK WAR and the stocks comment.

Thank you.

—Yuki
CharmingButIrrational chapter 26 . 1/29/2017
Now this story i love. I think its my 5th time rereading it.
yummypie193 chapter 26 . 1/11/2017
My heart is exploding from happiness *goes and dies in a corner*
mhdluqman chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
I just found this story. This is a very good Christmas Special! one of the best I've read in FFnet. Thank you. I really need this dose of good Christmas miracle 3