Reviews for The Scholar
Adel Mortescryche chapter 26 . 7/3
So, I somehow managed to read all three sections of the epilogue with Thomas Bergersen's "Fearless" playing on repeat in the background? I doubt it completely captures the emotional impact that you were going for while you wrote/posted this, but it *did* add to the epic feel of the conclusion of this fic.

This was a lovely read, I spent most of the story cackling at the mix of crack, good humor and old!Merlin getting one over on everyone else involved. Though Jack, Daniel and the rest of Star Gate Command were absolutely adorable. Especially since no one can figure out what's going on. Especially by the point at which Merlin leaves a sword embedded in the ground in front of the Stargate before he leaves. The sudden shift into actual plot was unexpected, but very welcome. Like I said, with the kind of music I had playing, added to the sheer epic nature of what was happening in-fic, I spent the whole epilogue with chills running down my spine and with a grin on my face.

It's been a while since this actually got completed, but even if I'm late to the party, this was brilliant. Very much a short-and-sweet affair. I actually like how you didn't stretch it out any further than what it needed to be. Thanks for sharing it!
Fight For Albion chapter 26 . 6/23
I have loved reading every word of this wonderful, wonderful story. I loved Merlin and Jack's continuous prank war. I loved Merlin visiting the children and saving Tina. I want my own little Kilgharrah ornament. I loved the way you brought Janet back. I watched the two parted with her death for the first time since I started watching the series, earlier today. I cried. Jack's smartassary was on point. I wish you had mentioned Hammond's death, even though it was offscreen. Maybe you did and I missed it. I loved the beginning, middle and end. Needless to say, I loved every bit of it. And I wish there was more.
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 8 . 6/3
I'm dying of laughter right now X'D
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 3 . 6/3
Merlin channeling his inner Dragoon is pure gold XD Ah, I think I'm going to enjoy this XD
applestoapples chapter 6 . 3/15
oh! oh! it just hit after rereading the last paragraph.

Merlin's eyes glow cause of his magic and the Goauld do because of thier weird alien physical stuff.

possible problems ahead? foreshadowing?

this is a great combination of a crossover so far
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Awesome! Merlin is awesome, regardless of his age.
Whispers in the Void chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
So...I actually finished it, and it was certainly interesting! The plot kinda snuck up on me xD
Whispers in the Void chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
So! Obviously, this story isn't exactly linear.
Which is fine, of course! ...I just likely won't review again. It's hard enough to focus enough and review on plotty chapters, let alone keeping track of drabbles .
But, I am enjoying it so far, so kudos to being able to write a story that's enjoyable even when the reader only knows one of the fandoms!
Whispers in the Void chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
So...kinda silly, maybe, to read this fic when I've never seen any of the Stargate series (though I'm thinking I need to fix that).
Honestly, there is not even a guarantee that I will even finish this story (due to my lack of knowledge); but the image of a Merlin, in the future, on other planets (...Stargate has cropped up often enough in crossover search results for me to pick up the gist) was enough to prompt me to give it a shot.
So far, me likes.
Also, this story seems like a good way to 'warm up' to your writing style before trying the other stories of yours that I will actually be able to follow xD
Ma13 chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
I laughed out loud during this one. Beautiful! Is Arthur and his court coming back during this?
ArthurianScribe chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
gosh I feel ashamed. Our ton me the chapters to understand where the name "Hunithson" came from
Owieeey chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
OMG this was just so efffing awesome man. I thought it wasn't gonna be a good crossover but you proved me so wrong Just wow.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Thanks! It's been a bit strange a quite fun to read.