Reviews for A Better Place
CaityJH chapter 37 . 6/26
Oh lordy...oh my God. This story of yours it's...holy...it's a true piece of art. You really outdone yourself. Honestly, this is my number one most favourite fanfiction on the planet. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if it was a book on the shelves.

I absolutely loved all the emotion in it; I'm a real sucker for hurt Ponyboy (One of the reasons I love this story so much).

All of your characters were amazingly spot on. I could have sworn S.E Hinton herself wrote this. I honestly believe this would be the exact way she would have written it if she wrote a sequel.

And when Steve donated his blood for Pony...golly that made me smile and cry and laugh and just scream at the same time. My family probably thinks I'm going off my mind, this story is just so damn amazing.

I know I'm a mere four years late, but if you somehow come back to and read this, I want you to know how amazing and talented you are. You are truly, unbelievably, utterly amazing.
BlondeMess chapter 37 . 1/1
My absolute favorite FF! Wishing for more, please...
kycastic chapter 30 . 8/12/2016
I know this was done years ago and I'm so late but I love this series. I think it would be cool to see a few chapters in another's point-of-view (espically this chapter) but it's still groovy enough for anyone.
BBFate chapter 37 . 3/12/2016
You know, you're my favorite author, but I have to say that Wild World was not one of my favorite stories. I don't know why, it just didn't click for me. But this story, this story was great. Maybe I didn't like the first one because Ponyboy wasn't himself, I don't know. But this definitely made up for it. I wish you'd finish the last story you were working on, but I know life gets in the way. I just hope you come back. You've made me see the characters of The Outsiders in a new way with your stories. Especially Steve.
Botan04 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Dude this story... I don't even know what to say. I read this story for the past 6 hours and let me say that this is some of the best stuff I have ever read! If you ever publish something, please notify your viewers on fanfiction. I don't care what it is, I would love to read more of your work!
W101 chapter 37 . 1/3/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
I have to say it...feisty, I love your stories and I confess I've read almost all of them multiple times BUT...I HATE Liz, with her pink robe and her fussing over dinners and hurrying after Darry. Yuck!
bookaholic5 chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
I absolutely love your stories. I can keep reading them over and over and over. You capture each character perfectly in your writing. I hope you continue to write more of Ponyboy and the troubles he endures. I look forward to reading more and can't wait for the sequel.
Ya' Idjit chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Hmmmm... Let me just start off by saying that like my fellow fan of yours liera123, I too have read this mini-series multiple times! (Maybe like 4 or 5 times). And I also have noticed some little elements to the story. One of them being in chapter 5 when Pony is having his first visit with Willy. Just before he enters the room Nick calls out, "ask him what the winning lotto numbers are!". Ok this is more of a theory than an element but you know :) Anyways! One of many if my thoerys is ..(drum roll)... Willy left Ponyboy the winning lotto numbers in will! But sadly there is a downfall or two about my theory. One being that he didn't seem all that excited when he read what he called "Willy's words". I'm just saying that if a phychic left me the winning lotto number I would be a little more excited than that. Another downfall of my theory is that he referred to it as "Willy's words". Unless he left him a little goodbye note along with the numbers then my theory is more than likely incorrect. Hopefully you are planning to get back on FanFiction pretty soon or there are going to be a lot of broken hearts ( me included). I can't wait to read the sequel!
-EvenThoughImMexican-
leira123 chapter 37 . 6/26/2014
I've read this series twice (maybe three times)... this being my third read (fourth?). Every time I read it, there's a whole other element to the story that I had missed. Pony boys dreams and their significance happened to be the one I picked up on this time. These little realizations are the reason that I keep rereading these stories. They change the entire story and I just can't get enough of your brilliant layering.
This particular series happens to be my favorite of yours. You have a real talent, something like that of our favorite protagonist. I always find myself completely enthralled, completely and totally immersed into the story. The chills that run down my spine and the curling of my toes (in fear) are usually sensations that I dislike when reading.
With these stories, I love it.
I don't know if you still work on these, or if your taking a well deserved break. But if you do decide to come back, this is probably my favorite online story I've ever read, and it would be wonderful if you continued this mini-series.
Keep it up, wherever you are. You'll always have a fan.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Good luck on your book! Judging by this story, it's going to be amazing!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/30/2014
AHHHH you can't leave it there! really looking forward to the sequel for this. you're a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I've read this too many times...it just never gets old.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Omg I love this so much you have no idea. Please come back to fanfic, feisty. You're missed here. I hope everything is ok. I really want a sequel to this! I want the guys to meet Flora! I need to read what Willy left Pony! Greatest story I've read on here!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2014