Reviews for A Better Place
W101 chapter 37 . 1/3
Loved it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
I have to say it...feisty, I love your stories and I confess I've read almost all of them multiple times BUT...I HATE Liz, with her pink robe and her fussing over dinners and hurrying after Darry. Yuck!
bookaholic5 chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
I absolutely love your stories. I can keep reading them over and over and over. You capture each character perfectly in your writing. I hope you continue to write more of Ponyboy and the troubles he endures. I look forward to reading more and can't wait for the sequel.
EvenThoughImMexican chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Hmmmm... Let me just start off by saying that like my fellow fan of yours liera123, I too have read this mini-series multiple times! (Maybe like 4 or 5 times). And I also have noticed some little elements to the story. One of them being in chapter 5 when Pony is having his first visit with Willy. Just before he enters the room Nick calls out, "ask him what the winning lotto numbers are!". Ok this is more of a theory than an element but you know :) Anyways! One of many if my thoerys is ..(drum roll)... Willy left Ponyboy the winning lotto numbers in will! But sadly there is a downfall or two about my theory. One being that he didn't seem all that excited when he read what he called "Willy's words". I'm just saying that if a phychic left me the winning lotto number I would be a little more excited than that. Another downfall of my theory is that he referred to it as "Willy's words". Unless he left him a little goodbye note along with the numbers then my theory is more than likely incorrect. Hopefully you are planning to get back on FanFiction pretty soon or there are going to be a lot of broken hearts ( me included). I can't wait to read the sequel!
-EvenThoughImMexican-
leira123 chapter 37 . 6/26/2014
I've read this series twice (maybe three times)... this being my third read (fourth?). Every time I read it, there's a whole other element to the story that I had missed. Pony boys dreams and their significance happened to be the one I picked up on this time. These little realizations are the reason that I keep rereading these stories. They change the entire story and I just can't get enough of your brilliant layering.
This particular series happens to be my favorite of yours. You have a real talent, something like that of our favorite protagonist. I always find myself completely enthralled, completely and totally immersed into the story. The chills that run down my spine and the curling of my toes (in fear) are usually sensations that I dislike when reading.
With these stories, I love it.
I don't know if you still work on these, or if your taking a well deserved break. But if you do decide to come back, this is probably my favorite online story I've ever read, and it would be wonderful if you continued this mini-series.
Keep it up, wherever you are. You'll always have a fan.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/24/2014
Good luck on your book! Judging by this story, it's going to be amazing!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/30/2014
AHHHH you can't leave it there! really looking forward to the sequel for this. you're a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I've read this too many times...it just never gets old.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/10/2014
Omg I love this so much you have no idea. Please come back to fanfic, feisty. You're missed here. I hope everything is ok. I really want a sequel to this! I want the guys to meet Flora! I need to read what Willy left Pony! Greatest story I've read on here!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/8/2014
Best fic EVER!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
U are such a good writer. I think back to how u set up the clues and think, "Dam that's good." I could never do that and i praise you for it. I love reading your stories! Flew by the first book and this one in 2 days. I mean I was a little shaky though when I thought u hacked off Pony's arm, but hey I'm gonna be on your case for the third book you got that. And the whole last chapter I keep saying, "can't forget about Willies will I gotta know." And look what u played making it come and end...I'm gonna be checking everyday for the next book, you better hurry because my life is already board after 2 minutes of finishing this book. Write soon , love, a adoring fan that will always be excited to flip the next page.
Avani chapter 37 . 12/27/2013
I have been reading fsnfiction for quite some time now and everytime I read Outsider stories it has always been you that I come back to. This story is by farthe pinnacle of your fanfiction writing career (trust me I read all of your stories, theyre phenomenal) I love it and I hope to see more in the future. I noticed for your newer story, Intriniscally Mine, you haven't updated as regularly. Once your book is settled please remember us, the avid readers of your Outsider stories.
maddie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Seriously, I've read this story probably over 800 times and I can reread it forever. It's fantastic. Kudos!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/4/2013
this is the best fanfic I ever read! thanks!
rinswan chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
I can't wait for the sequel! :)
I hope we're gonna see Rosie again.. I'm not a romance story fan but I really like the idea of pony and a mob leader dating.
Keep writing.. your stories are the best!