Reviews for One year
Guest 0815 chapter 18 . 7/18
Too sad you never picked it up again, I would love to read how it all ended. This is such a super good story. Thank you for it so far!
Pink lady chapter 18 . 7/9
This was very nice , very well written ,believable and just the right amount of friendship/ relationship. I am glad Maura confided in Jane and that Jane disent leave her !
Dreamer chapter 18 . 6/28
A lovely heartfelt story, beautifully told. Jane fighting so hard for their happiness , it was perfect. And Maura who tried her best...It was well told and despite all the pain it was also often entertaining , great work
Jamaican chapter 18 . 6/25
So I'm hoping that you are in good health since it sounds like you have disappeared again. I've enjoyed your story very much and I'm hoping that a wedding is just around the corner after all the drama. I like the way you describe the characters , the love and affection , thanks for the story.
Don quichotte chapter 18 . 5/25
Love this story, very inventive. Keep practicing writing . Your wording is great , I look forward for maybe one day seeing the next chapter
Evie1205 chapter 18 . 2/12
This was a good story. It's a shame you didn't finish it. I hope at some point because it was getting really good.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
Such a shame this story hasn't been finished . You had done a great job so far pitty you didn't give it an ending . Sorry I read it now hate to see such good work left unfinished xx
ynabolic chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
At this point, I don't think Maura is ready for any relationship; platonic or otherwise and I'd really hate for Jane to be in the eternal shadow of the seemingly perfect deceased husband.
katrinam.mitchell chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
please update i really like this story
nursenxn chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
I certainly do hope you choose to finish this fic! It is a wonderful story and deserves an ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
This is really good! You should keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
keep going
Paundy chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
I am on your train and I hope to see more chapters in the future. Glad you have your muse. So let's get this story rolling ..
Guest chapter 18 . 2/21/2015