Reviews for Win The War: Consanguinity
lexiblack09 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please update soon
elvesknightren chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
hope you pick this story up again, it's very interesting :)
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
XD
I like it
HikariNoAnkoku chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Yei! The last part, I could help but smile. Its a good definition of Severitus fanfics. , even Dumbledore said he had a lot of imagination and he could be a writer xD

PS: Sorry for grammar mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
great chapter. cant wait for more. :)
Rebecca chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Is this story dead? I'm cleaning out my bookmark file and will delete the link to this story in a few weeks.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Great story!
lilyflower50 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I like this story hope to see another update soon
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! harry and sev need to get along! i can't wait to see what happens next :D
wannabe kairi chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
looking great cant wait to see what happens next
Moi chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh dear. The emotional and verbal abuse of the Dursleys apparently made it easy for Harry to accept the escalated form of abuse Tobias is in a habit of doling out. *cringe* Like your typical abuse victim he makes himself believe that Tobias didn't mean to and is honest in his claim that he was sorry. It's a vicious circle.
At least Severus is prepared to not let this happen, no matter what Dumbledore and his father may think. As a matter of fact, Severus 'only' needs evidence to show to the muggle authorities, not the magical ones, if a change in guardianship by muggle authorities automatically changes the magical legal documents. As next of kin, Severus has a good chance of transferring guardianship to himself, provided that Harry sees reason and doesn't object. The fact that Eileen deliberately refrained from telling Tobias, but chose to give Harry up for adoption might even count for something if Severus has a way to prove his father abused him (and his mother) throughout his youth in addition to Harry's situation now.
Like in canon, your Dumbledore acts incredibly blasé when faced with abused students. From what is known today about what things were like in institutions like orphanages and the likes, where children without someone able to properly stand up for them were housed, physical and sexual violence tended to be more the rule than the exception. No wonder young Tom Riddle learned from an early age that he could make others back off or control their actions by using violence and his magic and mind to cover his tracks. The child likely had reason to be distrustful when just another stranger entered his room.
Dumbledore who learned about Tom's problems chose to ignore help the boy actively, even refrained from telling others. Letting him start with a clean slate, my arse. He left a pre-teen to fend for himself right from the start, that's what, using the first opportunity to rid himself of the boy (the planned shopping trip).
The behaviour of your Dumbledore fits right in. And blabbing about second chances. I guess, Eileen gave her husband not just second, but third, forth and who knows how many more chances. Didn't change the man then and the bruise on Harry's face is evidence it didn't change him now.
I believe, Dumbledore keeps disregarding one major thing: abuse victims very rarely tell, least of all their headmaster. How convenient, as it allows Dumbledore to conveniently ignore the signs that would force his hand to act. Some Supreme Mugwump of the Wizengamot he is.
Anyway, amazing story and new chapter! :)
Ciao,
Moi
Snapegirl21 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
that was great i can't wait for more.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Me encanto el capítulo!

Harry es simplemente maravilloso, la esperanza de la familia, su propia nota para justificar y explicar la conducta de Tobías, y la preocupación de Severus como los celos son geniales

Me fascina como cada detalle va aumentando la complejidad y presión de la historia,

grandioso capítulo
delenda est c chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter . Thank you .
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 9/10/2013