Reviews for Win The War: Consanguinity
emmalilly21 chapter 7 . 6/7
awesome. update please.
quest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Yeah, this is why I'm generally not keen on Harry was abused stories, it always turns him into a boy that isn't, well, Harry. The way he's desperately, eagerly placing all of the blame on himself, this isn't the same boy who stood up to bullies, including his own family. I get why he wouldn't want to go with Snape but is he really so desperate for a father, that he'll take any father, even a really abusive one? Who doesn't mind that his 14 year old son could start drinking and end up a drunk like him?

First time anyone ever defended? Wow, you're stupid Harry, plenty of people have defended but you are abused, weak Harry who likes being completely helpless. And a huge idiot, it's always really clear that Tobias brutally abused Severus but Harry seems to enjoy being in an abusive relationship, he seems to thrive on it. Surely he's already seen what a proper family should be like, where is the gumption that led him to leave Privet Drive because he'd had enough?
quest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
pretty sure poor Ron could see that the twins treated Harry better than him. That was one of their biggest flaws, they treated Ron like an easy target because he was younger and a boy. But were always praising Harry, except for that time in First year when they turned their backs on him.

Wow, Tobias isn't the best parent, I think Sirius will need to have a word with him.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Interesting story but I'm surprised Tobias isn't explaining anything. Like how Harry came to be adopted by the Potters, why he looks like James, ect.

It was rather presumptuous to enrol Harry in the football like that, what if he hated football? And Tobias seems to be taking of all this remarkably in his stride, like it's perfectly normal for your 14/15 year old son you never knew suddenly show up.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Cool :)
lexiblack09 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please update soon
elvesknightren chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
hope you pick this story up again, it's very interesting :)
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
XD
I like it
o-Gale-o chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Yei! The last part, I could help but smile. Its a good definition of Severitus fanfics. , even Dumbledore said he had a lot of imagination and he could be a writer xD

PS: Sorry for grammar mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
great chapter. cant wait for more. :)
Rebecca chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Is this story dead? I'm cleaning out my bookmark file and will delete the link to this story in a few weeks.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Great story!
lilyflower50 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I like this story hope to see another update soon
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! harry and sev need to get along! i can't wait to see what happens next :D
wannabe kairi chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
looking great cant wait to see what happens next