Reviews for Win The War: Consanguinity
Lovely chapter as always. I can’t wait to see more of this and the sequel. My very favorite scenes are the Snape/Harry and/or Theo. Tobias definitely adds another level of angst. I do hope Severus is able to take custody of Harry. The Riki/ department of mystery addition is not always my favorite and it’s seems a little odd but maybe it will all become clear soon.
I’d love to see some Harry and Umbridge interaction, maybe Harry making an effort in potions, and also Harry getting in trouble with Snape and earning detention or gets grounded to his quarters or something like that.
Great job! I love this story!
ChrisUSA chapter 20 . 6/30
I dont like the Riki guy much, not even sure where he came from, so my fav scenes coming up would be with Snape
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 6/30
At least Harry actually trusted Snape though a bit even though he did not accept the idea that Snape could protect him for ten days.
roon0 chapter 20 . 6/30
Poor Harry but he doesn't really help himself either. Why is Tobias still breathing by the way? Someone should have killed him by now.
liliCartMan chapter 2 . 6/15
Mediocre is too much to describe Harry, consider the votes he takes at the OW.L. The only subjects in which he sucks are Potions (because Snape is a bully and without Snape at the O.W.L. he does a good exam) Magic History (because Binns cannot explain) and DIvination (Trelawney's abilities are VERY dubious)
PotterGirl4Ever123 chapter 19 . 6/14
Yayyy for an update! I’ve really been enjoying this story! You’re a great writer! And ugh okay I’ll just be chilling over here anxiously waiting for the next chapter!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 19 . 6/14
Oh gods, Harrys just tying to do his best and protect himself and his friend :( Tobias is such a jerk. Sev needs to rescue him before Tobias finds him pleaseeeeee.
Nina05 chapter 19 . 6/14
oh my, what a chapter. please update as soon as you can
ChrisUSA chapter 19 . 6/13
Such an awesome chapter!
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 6/13
Hopefully Harry will be able to reach Flukey Road before Tobias finds him.
roon0 chapter 19 . 6/13
Oh my why has no one spotted how abused Harry is? Thanks for sharing.
Im so happy theres a new chapter yayyyy! And a great but sad one. Something i can relate to promises broekn are so bad for kids/teens :(
Really like the idea :) can’t wait for more
Harry is frustrated but I’m always relieved when he tells Lupin and Dumbledore off. Snape is right, they focused on the shouting and not what was being shouted, but they are both too self-righteous to listen either way.
ChrisUSA chapter 17 . 5/21
Thx for updating. I have to reread it now as I am lost as to who ghost is