Reviews for Win The War: Consanguinity
mysinger chapter 10 . 5/7
I am really enjoying this story, though I hope Harry gets away from Tobias soon. I am wondering what's going on with Sirius. Is he being drugged somehow, controlled by Dumbledore or even Remus? Can't wait to see Severus' reaction to a drunk Nott and to Harry. Well done!
addele chapter 10 . 5/7
Hello, I really like your story and. When does chapter 11 come out?
ChrisUSA chapter 10 . 5/7
Ahhj a cliffhanger. Love the update though
wannabe kairi chapter 10 . 5/6
harry is screwed lol
aliomalley chapter 10 . 5/6
Oh man! What a cliffhanger! Really looking forward to the next update! I hope we figure out why Harry keeps getting cold. I look forward to Snape getting involved! I'm not sure if I want Tobias to figure out about the party yet. There's the 'I want Harry to get away with it' thought, but there's the 'I want Tobias to beat the crap out of him and Snape comes to rescue him' part, too. Also, I really like the premise of Harry going to live with Tobias.
aliomalley chapter 9 . 5/6
I noticed this story was recently updated so I hope you continue to update! Did something happen to Sirius? Also, is Harry going to change his mind and try to contact Ghost? What about Harry not getting any mail? Sorry for all the questions, but I feel like there must be reasons for all of this!
ChrisUSA chapter 9 . 5/4
Awesome start
fantasystar78 chapter 8 . 4/27
This is a good story. A version I haven’t seen! Harry is in quite a pickle. He needs to relinquish his pride before things get worse.
Boo101lol chapter 8 . 4/24
I love that you have started updating this again the new chapter is really good. I hope to see more soon!
Asj Johnson chapter 7 . 4/19
It's nice to see you working on this fic. I'm looking forward to more chapters. :)
Is this chapter supposed to be in Polish? Because the rest are in English and I would really like to be able to read it.
Wika0304 chapter 7 . 2/18/2018
please update
emmalilly21 chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
awesome. update please.
quest chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Yeah, this is why I'm generally not keen on Harry was abused stories, it always turns him into a boy that isn't, well, Harry. The way he's desperately, eagerly placing all of the blame on himself, this isn't the same boy who stood up to bullies, including his own family. I get why he wouldn't want to go with Snape but is he really so desperate for a father, that he'll take any father, even a really abusive one? Who doesn't mind that his 14 year old son could start drinking and end up a drunk like him?

First time anyone ever defended? Wow, you're stupid Harry, plenty of people have defended but you are abused, weak Harry who likes being completely helpless. And a huge idiot, it's always really clear that Tobias brutally abused Severus but Harry seems to enjoy being in an abusive relationship, he seems to thrive on it. Surely he's already seen what a proper family should be like, where is the gumption that led him to leave Privet Drive because he'd had enough?
quest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
pretty sure poor Ron could see that the twins treated Harry better than him. That was one of their biggest flaws, they treated Ron like an easy target because he was younger and a boy. But were always praising Harry, except for that time in First year when they turned their backs on him.

Wow, Tobias isn't the best parent, I think Sirius will need to have a word with him.