Reviews for Win The War: Consanguinity
326355757287 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Great idea for a fic.
A chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Please, please, update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
more please when you can thank you
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Espero con ansias el momento que llegue Severus, que entre en el juego entre estas cosas,

sin embargo fue un gran capĂ­tulo,

por favor actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
interesting, though i do wonder where snape is? 10/10
Moi chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
PS: I can't believe I asked half the questions before already in my previous review. I totally forgot about that one. *snicker*
Moi chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
*cheering* You've updated your fic! Still sounds like it will be an amazing story. I wonder when and under what circumstances Severus Snape will come up. Or the Evanses for that matter. At least at Tobias' place things will be different for Harry, for better or for worse. Maybe there's even the odd grandparent still alive. For muggle grandparents the chances are a lot slimmer due to their shorter life expectancy than for magical relations. There could be aunts, uncles, cousins . . . It's a fact that Harry so far knows nothing about his newly discovered family. For all he knows, Eileen Prince might have been a muggle, so Harry is right to play it safe in the face of the unknown.
I wonder, did the Mirror of Erised only show Lily and James (and only possibly their parents) because Harry's subconscious was working under the assumption that they were his biological parents or were the other people he was shown in the mirror other relatives of his, be it adopted or biological? After all, the Dursleys were decidedly NOT shown in the mirror! It could have been a sign. ;)
One thing is for sure, by signing Harry up for football, Tobias has made sure Harry has a good chance to get to know other teenagers in the area and possibly make friends.
I wonder, has anyone ever told Harry that for muggles the official name for the school they attend is Hathaway Academy? So far Harry only ever found out practical information on the magical world outside Hogwarts when he stumbled on it (magical means of transport, shopping areas, . . .). Faithfully following the rule 'don't ask questions', he didn't once try to research useful details of the world he was thrown into.
If the blood wards really exist, they never needed tied to anything Harry, only to something Lily, meaning Petunia and possibly Dudley. The Dursleys fixed the muggle side of changing custody for Harry, but how will that affect the magical side legally, especially as Tobias never knew about him. On that note, were they still married at Eileen's death? And how did she die?
Might be fun to see Dumbledore et al's reactions once they realize Harry never made it to Privet Drive and the wards might have fallen the day the Dursleys signed over Harry's guardianship. *snicker*
Really looking forward to the second half of this chapter and all others that follow! :)
Cheers,
Moi
Frankenstitch chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh wow, I was not expecting THOSE Snapes to be his parents... I was actually expecting Lily and Severus. I'm so glad I decided to read this story. :D
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Well the actual premise of Harry being Snape's little brother, being rather farfetched aside, I'm rather enjoying the actual story, the character of Tobias is rather well done, he is rather likeable in his own blue collar sort of way, though he hasn't hit the bottle yet... things will get ugly quick, when he ties a couple on. Harry's nightmares probably won't go over well, as tired and as hard as Tobias works, he'll be rather angry to be woken up at all hours of the night.

Will Harry be writing to his friends soon?

What will bring Snape back to Spinners End, I doubt nothing barring Tobias dying would bring him back given his hate for the man, blames him for his moms premature death.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, thanks for sharing I eagerly await your next. favorited
Lucy Weasley chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?!
mumimeanjudy chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Is the prophecy in your story going to be different than canon? Because I doubt the Eileen or Tobias (particlarly Tobias) defied Voldemort at all, let alone 3 times.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Suena impresionante!

Nunca he leido algo similar a esto asi que por favor actualiza pronto
Moi chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
PS: Is Tobias aware of the whole "boy-who-lived" hype? What's his opinion regarding the hyphenated names the wizarding world has come up with (you-know-who, he-who-must-not-be-named, Harry's monkier)? Now that I mention it, what's his personal view of the magical world, the Evanses in general, but especially on Petunia? If Lily was around, he must have met both girls. As far as I know, Harry knows nothing about the people he once called grandparents. What about his birth-parents' parents? Are both sets and other relatives (aunts, uncles, cousins) still alive? At least your average non-muggle life expectancy is somewhere above 100 ... if you don't manage to get yourself killed (Voldie, Grindelwald, magical accidents, you name it).
How old is Tobias? Eileen must have been born somewhere around 1929, if my calculations are right. So she had been just a few years younger than Tom Riddle, though they were in the same house. That makes her roughly 30 when Severus was born and about 51 when Harry entered the picture. So, Severus was a Death Eater already by that time. What did she do between graduation at age 18 and when she became a mother the first time around?
Did Eileen ever mention Dumbledore, both as her ex-teacher and as her son's headmaster? He is biased after all, when it comes to the worth of his own house in comparison to that of Slytherin, if you carefully read between the lines in canon. How much of that does Tobias remember? Maybe here's one adult who for once will ask about Harry's life at school, what subjects he has, how he is doing in them, who is teaching them ... You know, as an attempt to do a bit of bonding. Just as Tobias volunteering Harry to play a muggle sport and stating that he'll of cause attend as his dad. He should have asked him, so it was a bit of a clumsy attempt, but at least it would provide something to talk about in the upcoming weeks.
I am quite curious how Harry and Tobias will continue and what their first real talk will be like. You know, topics, topics avoided, questions, answers, general atmosphere, ...
What about Sirius?
Hmmm, I've just thought of two questions you might consider to address at some point. First there's what Harry saw in the Mirror of Erised. Who were the people he thought of as his family? Were Eileen and Tobias among the crowd somewhere? Neither the Dursleys, nor Severus Snape were present, so what or who exactly did Harry see in there? Would he recognize anyone from the mirror if he were shown Snape/Prince photographs?
Second, Quirrelmort couldn't touch Harry. When he tried to kill him and was burned from Harry's hands touching him, Dumbledore stated that Harry himself didn't wake up for three days because he nearly died of exertion himself. Why was that if is wasn't the blood wards? Allegedly they were created by Lily's sacrifice and kept alive as long as Harry could call home the place where his mother's blood dwells. And return there yearly for a minimum of two weeks. Harry's newly discovered parentage puts all of what he has been told so far into question.
Again, a lovely beginning you have created here and I am quite curious how you will proceed.
Cheers again,
Moi
zentry chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Would Harry have a childhood just like Severus?
I almost cant wait for another chapter!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Great idea for the story.
How will Harry and Tobias get along? What will life be like for Harry? How will Severus find out about Harry? What will the reaction be from both Harry and Severus when they realize that they are brothers? How will this change their lives?
Can't wait to see what happens next.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »