Reviews for Meet Me Halfway
LanieQuin chapter 6 . 7/1
You literally just murdered my soul! Great story. That ending killed me. Seriously. Had to read this after reading BWIW and was not disappointed
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Thats something.
bubbies chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I just found this story-and i am truly blown away by the beautiful tragedy. Your skills as a writer are astounding. I am off to read the sequel.
Maggie's Love chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I needed to use the review box for chapter one to add a final comment to my review of chapter 6.

I just re-read everything. from the first chapter of "Meet Me Halfway" to the end of "Better Where It's Wetter".

In a way, I mentioned this already but for those who didn't want the unhappy ending for MMH, if you read the two works together, you now have to no and understand why MMH HAD to end the way that it did.

The transition of the two linked stories was actually as natural as breathing. While I loved BWIW as a stand alone story, I really had no idea what I was missing. Just perfect.
Cassicio chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Aw fuck... That... QUINN!
EagleRay chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I really hope you do pick up this series of stories again. I was really excited to hear about a possible sequel when I finished BWIW, and subsequently very disappointed to hear that it wasn't going to happen.

Whatever you're working on right now, I'm sure it's very good, because you appear to have quite a bit of talen with storytelling.
wannasalad chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I love your writing, and that I think you write good angst. Thank you for taking your time to rewrite and repost this fic :) I loved every word of this new version.

Now on to re-read Better Where it's Wetter :P
Maggie's Love chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
You know, this prequel to “Better When It's Wetter” was actually quite good. It actually is a great platform or lead in to the BWIW sequel. I mentioned before that the downbeat ending was fine since it was the lead-in for a really fun and happy story.

I think that you did a good job in working through teenage impetuosity and the beginnings of character growth. All in all a good transition to BWIW.

While I am slightly sorry that a sequel to BWIW is not going to happen, I can live with that since the Cruise Ship adventure left me with kind of a high; a really good feeling. And then again I am really not a fan of angst in these stories. I deal with it if it involves minor issues, but for those authors who keep it going for any length of time, I kind of fantasize about them bursting into flame. Hey, I'm just sayin' . . .
gleekterry chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
:'(
Jules-Day chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Oh the pain...hit it where it hurts why don't you.
Cassicio chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Hummus is delicious.
sam chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
thanks for update
Silverfox chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Oh hell, I forgot that this was the prequel to "Better Where it's Wetter". There is my happy ending. Good on you.
Maggie's Love chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
A/N: Hummus is the food of lesbians.

What? Holy crap! I love hummus. I eat it all of the time. Does this mean I am a lesbian?

Good story, good chapter. Makes me happy.

Not a happy ending? makes me sad.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
this is a great story please uadpte soon