Reviews for The Mistake
Salinestra chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome story! One of the better written fanfics I've read in a while. _
Danny Hellcat chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Update soon. I want to see what happens.
DeeP ci chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This looks like it could be a very interesting story, if you continue it.

I can't say a lot about the story or plot yet, as there isn't much to it at the moment; but it's interesting so far, and I will defenitly be happy to read more if you find the muse to write it.

I think you have a very powerful way of describing things, such as when you say, "initial unease resurfaced with a jarring vengeance" or "but words failed to roll off his tongue". It really brings a great life to the story.

A tip, though; Instead of having the large blocks of text without much space between them, try to double-space your paragraphs instead.

Personally, I find it a little off-putting, as I'm easily distracted, and when I take my eyes away I loose where my spot is instantly... but maybe that's just me? It is in no way a demand, and if that's just the way you write, then by all means, don't let me stop you!

But, as I said, your writing is great, and I'd love to read more. Thank you for posting this, and good luck with this or any future writing you will/might create :)