Reviews for Possession
Bell 1 chapter 15 . 4/5
I'm reviewing mostly because I would like to let you know, I found this story and began it because I thought it was complete. I know. It was silly of me. Oh well, the other big reason I'm reviewing right now is to let you know I hope to see more new chapters soon. :D

I like where this is going. I was worried when you said it would be a dark fic. The way it was written in the beginning, I thought Paul was going to be some controlling jerk, bordering on abusive. However, I am beginning to like Paul, so far, because he is changing... becoming a better person... man. His wanting to get to know Bella and learning about her seems to be helping him grow up, mature, and see that someone can be more important than his anger, hurt, and basic selfishness.

He is figuring out that he can still be himself and protect her, without being an angry jerk, or controlling/abusive. He is beginning to care about someone more than himself and finding the need to make her happy doesn't mean it has to change him completely... just make him a better person. Something we are all hoping to find, that one person that can bring out the best in us, while we do the same for the other. Paul is learning, it seems, that Bella can and will do this for him, while Bella learns to be stronger and more confident (eventually). :D

Please bring on more chapters! *winks*
dettyfan chapter 15 . 3/27
Fantastic story. I hope you will finish it up as well as the one you are doing now YAMISF. Thank you. I like your stories. :)
Fancyunicorn chapter 15 . 3/1
NOOOO CLIFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND YOUR NOT GOING TO UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE
Shadoe's Silence chapter 15 . 2/19
update please!
pixie chapter 1 . 2/8
I just started reading im only on the seventh chapter and i seriously love this story. please update holy crap
breakingoutofthosestereotypes chapter 15 . 1/31
Okay so wow. I seriously love how animalistic and how generally in tune with the SM version of Paul you've written him! I couldn't love this story more: how you maintain the spark of defiance in Bella, how Jared's the lovable best friend who annoys the hell out of everyone, how you keep Jake as the obsessive werewolf who definitely did not imprint on Bella. All the factors in this story blend together seamlessly. A few grammatical errors, which aren't errors if you intended on them being there, but other wise, most definitely SM worthy work.
RaneLily chapter 15 . 1/30
really love this story, can't wait for the next update. I love Paul, and how Bella isn't as spineless as alot of people make her out to be.
Charv241 chapter 15 . 1/16
Loving the story so far…glad that Paul is about to tell her what's going on…but I have a feeling Bella is going to want to speak to the vamp cause that's just the way she is…keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter!
Cersesi chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
I like it.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
a bientot
Jessica Black1 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Well Bella you are to be used as bait! Good story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
UPDATE!

love it so much you are a really good writer!

Update!
1241070 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Update soon
Walker Om chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Omg! Love love love this story. I love Paul's character and this is one of the best expressions of his personality I've ever read on this site. A lot of other authors make the mistake of almost creating a caricature of Paul but you've been true to him and with such subtlety. Can't wait to read the rest, well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2013