Reviews for In the shadow of your heart
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Hey, where's the rest?

Hope u update despite time gap.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Where's the rest? Would to see more of your idea.
Desert-Blues chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Interesting to see Harry's jealousy, I always wondered when they started to feel something for each other and felt in started coming through in S3.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I really don't like John. Really, really, really don't. And I can only imagine the hurt that Harry will have when he somehow hears exactly what's happened. But I trust you to make it all work out. :) Thank you for the update!
Little victory chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is very different. Loving it can't wait to see where you take it. She loves Harry
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I'm torn between wanting Ruth to be happy or realising that its Harry she loves... Though I'm leaning towards Harry's side.
Sparky75 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
A lovely chapter, but I did feel a little sorry for Harry alone in his office! Looking forward to your next update
r4ven3 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I was hoping that the date would be really rubbish, so was surprised that he turned out to be a nice guy - which is good. I guess now it's back to the Grid and girl-talk with Sam, while Harry overhears and gets even more morose.
TheChicaChic chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I'm a Harry and Ruth shipper; there's no doubt about it; but I like the fact that Ruth's out on a date with a decent guy. She deserves happy moments and she's getting it with John. I hope she has some more happy dates in the future and he doesn't turn out to be a creep. :)

One question - did Ruth tell him her name wasn't Susan? I thought she had gone by Susan when she called him again.
theoofoof chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Great story - can't wait to see what Harry will do. Just one quick point - John calls her Ruth at the end of this...but doesn't he know her as Susan?
NatesDate chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Does he know more about her than she knows, since he said, "Goodnight Ruth?" Doesn't he think her name is Susan, or did she fess up to the fake name? I'm glad Harry overheard the exchange between Ruth and Sam, and it will be interesting to see how he reacts through the story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Interesting twist there at the end. what is John up to I wonder?. I like this story already
pook chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Terrific chapter although I has hoping that the date would be a disaster. Looking forward to more.
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Aww :) bless first-date Ruth!
Is this before/after or disregarding the 'telling off' Ruth got (in Harry's Diary?)
LBx
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Please do continue. Love season 3 Ruth!