Reviews for Normal
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/28
It would be a little more helpful to find out what Severus actually did or said, and what Lily did or said, too. Lily never remembers things quite right in canon, and Sev does have a temper, but given how Lily longs for James all the time in this piece, it's hard to say what really happened.

But frankly, Snape may well be better off without Lily, as well as the other way around.

It's a lovely piece, though, and I really like the details of the Dursley household.

And of course Lily is dreaming of what James would do to Severus. You have to wonder how much of what the Marauders did she was just fine with.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 1/1
Brilliant.
RosaSilvermist chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I like it. It's different but I like it. I think you should write more.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh, God. Powerful writing. The talk with Harry and the wonderful detail with Petunia and Dudley - lovely and just beautiful.
RoseDragonWitch chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
hey. i've been reading this and a mother's love stories for a little while now and i really enjoy them. are you planning on writing anymore? will lily and harry find some kind of peace? will lily be able to move on?
please let me know, i'm really enjoying them.
quickster12 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This sounds like such a sad, but realistic follow up to mother's love. I can't wait to see where you take this story.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
loved the story so far thank you maybe snape will come to his senses and realize he really wants to be a good faank youther to harry. not abuse him th
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OnO
Poor little Harry and lily!
So I'm assuming James died Lilly went to snape.
shape abused Harry lily found out and ran away from him. Now she at her sisters trying to fiigure out what to do!
Oh you poor dears :'(
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i thought this was rather endearing. i like the idea that Lily is at least trying to reconnect with her family and Petunia is trying as well. i do hope that Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts with Snape's wrath. i hope Lily has the sense to send him elsewhere or homeschool him when it comes down to it. brilliantly written again, by the way.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Lovely writing. Truly lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Mmmm...your story is different.
I give you two silver stars and hope that you will do more story's one day.

The Crimson Mage.
singingcaro chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Fantastic story! I just don't understand what happened to James... )