Reviews for Perfect
littledragonflyson chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Good morning Watson * tips hat and gestures welcomingly with pipe* I enjoyed this and thought the characterisaton was great. Personally I prefer Cameron to be a strong character and as a result may not go down the route in this story. But, as that was the entire point here I think you did a good job of making it fit without here seeming a victim, it came across more as a bad choice when deciding how to deal with House's rejection of her than any weakness of character. Have a good day x
ladybellatrix chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
loved it _ you should be proud of how this turned out, i like how you didn't have cameron being a crying emotional wreck

maybe an epilogue?
ladybellatrix chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
brilliant as usual :)
would be interesting to see cameron relinquish one type of control (her use of ipecac) in favour of another type of control (self harm, for example?)
keep up the good work!
ladybellatrix chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
loved it! house's reaction, omg, absolutely brilliant _
are we going to find out why she has been using it?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I have to admit you really know how to drive people like INSANE wondering what's wrong;)
Love the story:)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Now you're making me really curious...i wanna know what's wrong with her! Great writing btw;)
AbbyF809 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
well, I would actually prefer longer chapters but only if we don't have to wait longer than a week;) About Cameron being weak and pathetic: I share your point of view that she is much stronger than some stories (which are indeed really good anyway;)) make her out to be. So I would like a good mix of strong and still sweet porcelain like (which I think is the reason why people perceive her as maybe not weak but surely fragile). I have to say though that she wasn't so sure of herself in the beginning. i don't remember if you told us at some point around what season your story is playing but that is something to consider I guess. So now I wrote a story myself here and am boring your minds out I guess;) I'm looking forward to read your next chapter:)
ladybellatrix chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
great chapter :) just for the record, i think that if this fic is going to go along the lines of cameron having an eating disorder and/or self harms, it does by no means portray her as weak. physically she may be weak but that does not translate to her being emotionally weak, does that make sense?
as for myself, i would rather wait and have longer chapters :)
keep up the good work! _
parttimeficwriter chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Interesting story. Really enjoying it so far x
ladybellatrix chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
ooh, gotta love it when House is manipulative!
ladybellatrix chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
ooh, love it! you have a very fluent way of writing - as in, it flows very well, no stopping and starting, keep up with this, you are doing good!
p.s, is she anorexic? _
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it, can't wait to find out what's really wrong with her!
AbbyF809 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great Story:) Will there be an continuation?
Anon2329 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012