Reviews for OutsideInside
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It's beautiful piece, especially with addition of Outside perspective. We never know if for someone nearby this moment is about life defining decision while others are still waiting.
I hope you will continue Not In Marble Palaces sometime soon, it's one of the most fascinating and original Chair stories out there.
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
:sigh: Gosh, I love your writing. You know that right? What a delicious treat for a sacred day off. After some shopping and some sweet Starbucks, I'm so happy to snuggle down in even a tiny story from you! I love how you capture Monte Carlo and how everyone there is full of hope for tonight to be the night of chance. Their hesitancy leading to urgency, yum, and how you twisted in a glimpse of our other protagonists was wonderful. Inside, outside, an end, a chance to start anew. :yet another sigh: I loved it, E. Absolutely loved it! xoxo K
Audrey chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I absolutely adore your writing. The internal conflict,the eternal indecisiveness, the nuance of "will they, won't they", is depicted perfectly and yet their erotic addiction is in essence their most unifying quality.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Amazing. Introspective, thoughtful but also really hot. Great job.
carlybb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm so glad to see you posting! Such a beautiful oneshot. I love the contrast of Inside and Outside. The ending is perfect with nods to everyone else.
Chair fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Glad to read something but where is chapter 7 of NIMP? We need quality stories on FF!
TheVeryLastValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thank you for showing it to me. It's passionate, it's elegant, it's beautiful, it's eloquent, it's all the things CB are and should be.
alonglongtimeago chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is beautiful, a lot like poetry.
pty chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thank you so much for this, I specially liked the ending.
CBfanhere chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful story. And I got unbelievably excited to see your name.
fanny0997 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
loved it! it's amazing! good job :)
annablake chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ah, really poetic. Really beautiful. I liked it a lot. It was fitting the way they didn't feel the need to speak, but "spoke" with looks and touches instead.

"An uncomfortable silence stretched between them, as they hovered on the edge of something they could not control." Loved this. It was touching the way they were both nervous after being apart for so long.

Great!
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
LOVE IT. The ending especially was perfect. I love the juxtaposition between Chuck and Blair's feelings and actions, and the rest of the world that never seems to matter much when it's up against the two of them. But then the last two paragraphs contrast where the rest of their friends are right now, which I found really interesting.

In other news, WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MARBLE PALACES? It's been too long, woman. I'm dying. I would pay you actual money to see what you're writing next for that story.