Reviews for The Injury Circumstance
jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
oh thats so sweet! senior year, (as in high school)? i sort of thought this story lacked plot a little, but after reading your a/n its completely forgiven. are you going to carry this story on? life isnt exactly predictable so if youre going to base it on actual experiences i dont know if the story would work out (unless you see that guy often)...
anyway, great story! i'd like to say i cant wait to see more bbt (specifically shamy) stories from you but i dont know if youd be willing to write more, its cool whatever you do.
:) :) :) :) :) :)
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You're right this is definitely the way that they'd both react in this situation. I like how he was mindful of the Relationship Agreement clause, but still managed to do nothing for her. That's very Sheldon. I also like how you had Amy remember how much it would bother Sheldon if she were late and had her keep going despite her obvious pain.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww! That was wonderful! Very sweet! You had their voices just perfect! Would it wrong of me to beg you to blow off senior year and just write for us? Just teasing! That would be wrong! A wonderful story! Keep writing!
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww! Awesome first BBT fanfic, and it's A Shamy one!

The characters are not OC, very likely scenario... good job!

Thanks for writing this!
revracnasus chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hey that was a cute story. You should write more!
Dina C chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a nice beginning to a story. I'd like it if you'd write another chapter...maybe show us how Sheldon tries to make up for the fact that he himself didn't put on the bandages? Would he offer to bring her a beverage and drink while she elevates her leg on the coffee table? Would he be daring enough to hold her hand? Might he say something really sweet? I'm sure your imagination can come up with something cute and funny. :-) Thanks for sharing!