Reviews for A Deadly Affair
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/8
I can't say I could see Arnold do that, but it would be lie if I say it never crossed my mind. Cool story I love Helga really I could see kill Arnold. X3
Mm151 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
im sorry i cant see arnold do that sorry but it was good to
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Sí, me llama la atención dado que he leído otras historias tuyas y no tienden al drama precisamente (de hecho, por eso comencé a leerlas).
Pero está bien; los diálogos de Helga dentro de su carácter; incluso puedo imaginarme a Gerald sintiéndose mal y contándole a Helga lo de Arnold.
Me cuesta ver a Arnold siendo infiel, por como está planteado el personaje en la serie. Y también a Helga disparando. Si la vería divorciándose y haciéndole pasar pésimos ratos. Transformar discretamente y de manera indirecta, su vida en un infierno y que él vuelva a ella... una vez vi una película así, pero no recuerdo el nombre (lo siento).
La historia está bien escrita y se sostiene por si misma. Sólo que me cuesta ver a dos de mis personajes favoritos de infancia en una situación tan difícil. Creo que se llama negación.
Bueno, saludos.
American HOT Fender chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This totally reminds me of a commercial that I saw on the Investigative Discovery channel the other day for a show called, Deadly Affairs. It was something like, "First comes love, then comes marriage and sometimes...murder." Then it shows a woman shooting her husband whose in bed with his mistress. Lol.

Anyway, really good short. Kind of depressing but a good change from the normal!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh man this is scary !
Jennie-Blossom chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
She should shot Lila first. I wouldve liked to see Arnold's reaction of that one!
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
CRAZY! Arnold is a jerk "You wouldn't. You love me. You can't live without me." Are you serious? No sorry? Like wtf Arnold.

Helga's crazy. Haha

I lol when she shot his foot. Hahaha
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was CRAZY! And morbid...
Well written though!
Nice job!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I saw a movie like this on cable a couple years ago. I forgot how long she went to jail for killing her husband and his mistress. I can't believe he had the nerve to have that b*tch in her bed. No less her home. She should of told him that he should of taken his trash to a motel. I would of just emptied out all the joint bank accounts, cancelled all his credit cards, got his car reposed, and got rid of everything else he holds dear. Then i'd divorce him and give him to her broke. (I had a friend do this. it was priceless because the tramp left him.) Arnold got off to easliy with his life. Now Helga has to spend the rest of her life in jail. And they have the last laugh.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
So she's like, 50? Heh, this is interesting. I like it.