Reviews for A Very Different Harry Potter Tale
midnightsun198 chapter 18 . 5/16
i enjoyed this story to begin with but when you lost track of which death eaters you had killed and used it became to hard to read
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 4/6
The plot seemed interesting, but I cannot take this story anymore. I can't even begin to tell you all the negative feelings I have had since I began reading this story...
zariox.nightrow chapter 22 . 4/1
This is very bad.. I don't know why I actually read it all... Oh well.
Pentoxide-99 chapter 22 . 1/11
It appears that your story is heavily unrealistic and laughable. Please improve your grammar and punctuation. Good day.
Binka chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
Quite a good story. There were a few mix ups towards the end. Back in chapter twenty i think it was when they were listing the dead, Molly, Ron and Dumbledore appeared to be on the list and yet they continued their acts of terror until killed again two chapters later. Perhaps i read it wrong, if so I apologise, maybe you could go over that part again and make it a little more clear? Also, Hermione died from injuries sustained during the Death Eater attack at the end of the triwizard tournament, Harry and co found out when they came home from their holiday, but she was also listed as having died in the attack on the train. Minor mistakes on the whoe, well done for quite an entertaining plot.
zeropolis79 chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
Almost feel sorry for Ron in this chapter, better have him checked brain washing..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I loved this one more than anything because nobody else has the courage to seperate ron and hermione from harry in a story
noylj chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Good night, John Boy...
Potterformers chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
This is a good story, but bashing a girl for being a bookworm is very harsh and unfair? due to that i can not approve of the Mione bashing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Story full of confusions. Couldn't finish it.
daisycb chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Why did the ministry have to check on Harry's guardians as it was his godfather and in his parents will? I could see it if his guardians were foster parents and strangers and if it was ministry policy to check on all children placed with foster parents but Sirius is not.
MageVicky chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
well, at least you did one good thing in not forcing harry to compete. a lot of stories where harry actually has a competent guardian still force harry to compete even though he's underage. it never made sense to me, so good job there! i really liked it!
MageVicky chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
one thing about ron, putting him on probation implies he's actually been punished before, like with suspension, and that he promised to behave if he was allowed to return. but in this story, ron comes off as a retard because he keeps doing the exact same things every single class, and the teachers also come off as retards for allowing him to keep doing the exact same things every single class. sounds like he never got punished enough. aaaand you even allowed him to punch ginny twice and basically get away with it. he should have been expelled already, regardless of what arthur wants.
MageVicky chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
if Lucius was in askaban all this time, how did he disinherit draco? i know this story is already complete, but you should remember to plan ahead when you're writing stories, and to remember what you already wrote so you don't make a mess of it. like you did with the compulsion and now the draco thing. (no offense, lol, just friendly suggestions, because I read a lot)
MageVicky chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Ah, I get it now. you jumped the shark last chapter, and accidentally wrote something that belonged to a future chapter, so that's why you wrote the compulsion line last chapter instead of a future on. you got excited about it, lol, i can understand that. (but you should try to edit it out, so as to not confuse future readers further.) it's easy, just upload the same chapter, but without that line, and then in the list of chapters for your story, find chapter 8, and you just hit "replace", and you chose the fixed chapter. easy.