Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Good story.I hope you think about writing a sequel to this you do I'd love to read .
Elf chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
I liked, especialy the neat little twist you put on that clieche. And riots are horrible.
Katie chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
Great fic! I really like them as brothers, it works. Um...this isn't the best place to ask, but please get to work on "Wings over Earth". I really, really need more of that fic!
Yami Jay chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
Hey! This is an original story! I never thought about Duo being Heero's twin... Well, I've imagine a twin for Heero, but this is a good idea too. I really wish you could do another part.
SilverGato chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
You know what? When I started watching Gundam Wing, I confused Duo with Heero! XD Lol, anyway, great story!
Samantha Gold chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
LOL I kinda saw that coming, but still funny. Nice!
Diodesa-Sakura-Li-Ying-Fa-Duo-Windy-Haruka-Tenhou-Hikaru-Shidou-Yuy chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I LOVED IT IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH WINGS OVER EARTH I'LL BE CHECKING EVERYDAY AND WRITING MORE REMINDERS IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON OTHER WRITERS IN ESCAFLOWNE KNOW HOW PERSISTANT I CAN BE SO HURRY UP ALREADY!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I liked that. I read one other thig whee Duo and heero found out they were brothers. I like that a lot more than them as a couple. ANyway, this was nice. Good job. It was funny, but serious at the right times. I especially liked when Quatre called them best friends and they both yelled at him. For some strange reason I also like it when Heero came through the window. The way you described it I could really picture the scene. Its also one of the few scene I've read with heero smiling that actually work. Anyway I'm babbling now, good bye. Please write more on Wings Over Earth; I'm dying waiting for it.
lady n chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
this is so cool! totally original. they DO kind of look alike now that i think about it. wow. i LOVED it!
FierySable chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
not 'zactly humor, Cyberworlf-san...but who's complaining? I know I'm not! _ Good job! Gonna read some of ur other stuff now...
Tell Bell chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
oh my gosh that was sooo cool. i loved it. i havent read the other reviews yet but i bet 1x2 fans HATED it :). i loved it though...did i say that already?
Caliko chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
hehehehehe...That was cute! ;) I
Prisca chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Wow, EXCELLENT fanfic! It wasn't really humor, but it was REALLY good! Keep up the great work!