Reviews for To Live Again
sandysea17 chapter 21 . 3/24
Excellent follow up story and I really like how Auggie started to live his live again!
meburleson chapter 21 . 1/24
:) love it! Awesome job! I love when Annie sets Auggie straight and pulls him out of his dark moods.
meburleson chapter 13 . 1/23
This Michael dude better not give Auggie any more trouble. I don't like it when Auggie calls himself a cripple :(. Everyone needs help from time to time, able-bodied or disabled...everyone needs help sometime. I'm glad Auggie pointed that out to him.
meburleson chapter 12 . 1/23
:-) loved the proposal! It was perfect!
meburleson chapter 11 . 1/23
I love when Annie and Auggie help each other. Awesome chapter
meburleson chapter 8 . 1/23
Love this chapter. I. So glad josh and Auggie cleared the air. Annie is so good for Auggie.
meburleson chapter 5 . 1/22
Hmmm, I'll admit, I wish we got more of Annie inquisitive questioning during the wheelchair experience. There could have been numerous questions about "how do you.." and "can you still...".
meburleson chapter 4 . 1/22
I loved Auggie's challenge for Annie in this chapter.
meburleson chapter 2 . 1/22
I love how well you've captured Annie and Auggie so perfectly, placed them in a completely different world and yet, it just seems so seamless. Amazing job!
meburleson chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this story! I'm going back and reading it for a second time and since I didn't review the first time, for which I apologize (I was new to the site at the time and didn't quite know what to say). I can't wait to read this story again! It's one of my favorite alternate universes for Annie and Auggie.
farmgirl1964 chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
This was a great story! I just found it yesterday, so I waited til the end to comment. You did a good job dealing with Auggie's disability, both physically and psychologically. I liked the detail of the diving accident for Keith, too. Years back, a boy from our high school had a diving accident and was paralyzed from the neck down. He broke his neck when he hit the WATER; not the bottom. Weird but true. Anyway, it really changed his life. I only hope he had someone like Auggie to help him. Thanks for sharing. This was a very nice, if AU, story.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
i am!
bookish327 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Great fic. I love how you write Annie & Auggie. :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Very nicely written AU. Enjoyed it from start to finish - from stangers to friends to lovers. Thank you.
joellen818 chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I would love a sequel and I am so glad they want to have children. It would have been a shame if Auggie didn't want kids because of his disability. Loved this story! Thank you for writing it!