Reviews for The Mockingjay Marries Mellark
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I thought Daniel's name was Daniel-Colin
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
you are really good at this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
this is PERFECT keep it up I love it
Big Rabbid chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Awesome job on Chapter 2. The suspense just kills me to see that their plan to tell their kids about their past was interrupted, but it makes me happy to know that they are still having positive thoughts on things. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Big Rabbid chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Well done on this first chapter. I can see a lot of emotion and effort put into this chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. I also enjoyed reading all the small surprises, such as the one including the appearance of Gale. I also pictured the story in my head as I read. Nice work. I will continue reading your other chapters and reviewing each one. It might take me a while because I am a slow reader, but don't worry I will read each chapter and leave a review. Keep up the good work. :)
MC12345S chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Great Fanfiction
anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
cool start
MsMellark chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is a good story,the idea is great,having the children find out about their parents past,etc. But you seem to be confused with grammar,you keep switching from the third person to first person and back again : Katniss says...'Peeta brings me' instead of 'Peeta brings her'. You should stick to the first or third person.
squidlings chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
Awwww such a cute ending!
FangirlParadise chapter 35 . 7/15/2013
Yes please do a sequel! This was amazing!
TheLionKingPrincess28 chapter 35 . 7/14/2013
You better get that epilogue up soon! I'm left in suspense!
MiaBelles chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
I'm not going to lie but i was little disappointed when i saw it just author note but i'm still excited for epilogue and sequel and i'm going to vote later :)
Juliet's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very good! Keep it up :)
TheLionKingPrincess28 chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST HUNGER GAMES STORIES EVER! I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY SINCE CHAPTER 1! IM SAD ITS OVER BUT GLAD ITS A HAPPY ENDING! CANT WAIT FOR UR NEXT STORY!
MiaBelles chapter 34 . 6/21/2013
Awww that was sweet ending and when I saw it update I kinda maybe scream then kinda maybe mom came into my room and freak out and then start yelling at me for scaring her but back where I was... What was I talking about again? Well goodbye and see you in the epilogue and wow this longest review I ever made and I should shut up now
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »